SABOTAGED BY COWORKER!

Options

Replies

• SteelersFan7
    SteelersFan7 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm a BIG fan of this option for food days. We have one coming up for the team I'm on and this really makes a statement.

http://www.winextra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/baby.jpg
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    She shoulda brought doughnuts! Much yummier, especially the frosted croissant kind.... MMmmm.....Doughnuts.

This made me laugh!
  • glheureux56
    Options
    Just dont eat it. That's what I do. I attend the parties - that usually have cake. I just avoid it. I'll sit there for the socialization, just none of the food that I consider poison.
    -Guy-
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I TOLD my coworker that I'm trying to get in shape and then she organizes food parties in the office. I'm so angry. I know she is trying to sabotage me! She organized a juice party today and made everyone bring in fruits and veggies. That's nothing but carbs and sugars!!!!! I had to bring in a lunch with some protein just so I could hit my macros!

Food for thought. I think I will tell my coworkers that I am trying to remain celibate.

BAHahahahahahaha! :laugh:
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Why dont you respond to those emails from here and politely say thank you for the invite, but you will not be participating. What is she going to do get you fired because you didnt bring fruit.
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Why dont you respond to those emails from her and politely say thank you for the invite, but you will not be participating. What is she going to do get you fired because you didnt bring fruit.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I never feel compelled to eat things coworkers bring in, usually it is pastries. I think it would be great if people brought in fruits and veges!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    One of the best feelings ever is overcoming an obstacle - keep bringing your own healthy lunch and you'll get to your goals in no time :)
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I like the pizza parties better. I miss having a job :grumble:
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    don't cheat yourself treat yourself :) this will be good test for you

tumblr_m7oskd9SVO1qahrppo1_500.gif
    bahahahahahahahahaha so funny :)
    Man, this thread has gotten out of hand fast!
    It's pretty hilarious
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I TOLD my coworker that I'm trying to get in shape and then she organizes food parties in the office. I'm so angry. I know she is trying to sabotage me! She organized a juice party today and made everyone bring in fruits and veggies. That's nothing but carbs and sugars!!!!! I had to bring in a lunch with some protein just so I could hit my macros!

MADE Everyone bring in stuff? How? I don't get it.

She uses HIGH PRESSURE tactics! Sign up sheets that she constantly sends around in mass emails with names of who signed up saying "IF YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED UP TO BRING IN FRUIT, PLEASE DO BY SUCH AND SUCH A DATE"...so then everyone sees I'm the only person who hasn't signed up...

crap. I have to go buy some high sugar crappy apples with NO PROTEIN now :(

So do you only eat protein? :huh:
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options

MADE Everyone bring in stuff? How? I don't get it.

She uses HIGH PRESSURE tactics! Sign up sheets that she constantly sends around in mass emails with names of who signed up saying "IF YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED UP TO BRING IN FRUIT, PLEASE DO BY SUCH AND SUCH A DATE"...so then everyone sees I'm the only person who hasn't signed up...

crap. I have to go buy some high sugar crappy apples with NO PROTEIN now :(

Heh. :D

The higher the pressure, the more it amuses me to say no.

^^^ Hahah me too
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options

Food for thought. I think I will tell my coworkers that I am trying to remain celibate.
    ^^ FTW!!!!!!!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options

^^ FTW!!!!!!!

I think I'll tell mine that I'm trying to be poor.
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    We have pot lucks all the time at my work. Everyone knows that I am on a very low carb diet and I bring my own lunch and eat it with them at the potluck. I get the emails as well, but I feel absolutely no pressure to sign up. I dont bring anything (unless we are having a salad bar potluck) and because of that I dont eat anything. It's rather simple.
  • lshender
    lshender Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just need to vent and this seems like a good place to do it. The Bruster's ice cream truck parked itself in our parking lot and is giving away free bowls of ice cream!. Ok. So I'm good. I just had a nice breakfast - mushroom omelet and tomato. It's the fifteen times (so far) I've had to say to "well meaning" coworkers. "No. Thank you. I don't want any." I adore Bruster's ice cream, but I'm trying very hard to break this plateau and ice cream just won't do. So enough already. I just want to say LEAVE ME ALONE!

Thank you for this opportunity to vent.
  • dietguruRDLD
    dietguruRDLD Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow the same thing happened to me last week. My Co worker handed out choc candy. I secretly tossed it in the trash while no one was looking. We have to always focus on ur goals and practice then every day. :-)
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I just need to vent and this seems like a good place to do it. The Bruster's ice cream truck parked itself in our parking lot and is giving away free bowls of ice cream!. Ok. So I'm good. I just had a nice breakfast - mushroom omelet and tomato. It's the fifteen times (so far) I've had to say to "well meaning" coworkers. "No. Thank you. I don't want any." I adore Bruster's ice cream, but I'm trying very hard to break this plateau and ice cream just won't do. So enough already. I just want to say LEAVE ME ALONE!

Thank you for this opportunity to vent.

My heart bleeds for you! What a struggle. Good for you for keeping your commitment!
  • Mishinmite
    Mishinmite Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If she was organizing cheeseburger, pizza and ice cream days, I might get a little freaked, but fruit? Sounds like she's trying to be considerate to me.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    gifwantsomeofthis.gif

Can't. Stop. Watching.