• Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Most definitely a compliment.
  • booncey
    booncey Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Compliment unless they are total goons and then it's offensive..lol

I prefer "hot" than MILF, but it's kind of like walking past construction workers. If they whistle, your inner goddess screams, I still got it...
  • phatguerilla
    phatguerilla Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    ts flattering. Its not as if by calling you that they really expect to jump your bones.

They were probably hoping for it though. As a guy I think its a compliment and an insult at once tbh, depending on who or how its said it can be more of one or the other.

I don't think they think they are going to bed every single woman they call hot. They might fantasize, but I don't think they expect it. Or, maybe I'm just not easily offended...

Like I said I don't think they expect it, but they might hope for it. If a 25 year old guy says something like that to a woman he isn't going to say 'oh sorry ma'am that was a platonic compliment' if she turned around and asked if he wanted to bang.

I'm going to test this theory over the weekend.... I kid! :laugh:

lolol homework assignment for mfp milfs, try this out at the weekend and report back on results!
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm very flattered by it. :blushing:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I would be flattered by it. I've never been called one or "hot" for that matter.
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    its my goal :blushing:

Congrats on achieving your goal. :wink:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Well if the idea of them wanting to have sexual relations with you doesnt creep you out then I guess a compliment.
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    ts flattering. Its not as if by calling you that they really expect to jump your bones.

They were probably hoping for it though. As a guy I think its a compliment and an insult at once tbh, depending on who or how its said it can be more of one or the other.

This is what I was thinking. Men dont say they want to f_ck you unless the want to f_ck you.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I love being called a milf! Nothing better than knowing you're a hot mom.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

I don't think they think they are going to bed every single woman they call hot. They might fantasize, but I don't think they expect it. Or, maybe I'm just not easily offended...

Like I said I don't think they expect it, but they might hope for it. If a 25 year old guy says something like that to a woman he isn't going to say 'oh sorry ma'am that was a platonic compliment' if she turned around and asked if he wanted to bang.

I'm going to test this theory over the weekend.... I kid! :laugh:

lolol homework assignment for mfp milfs, try this out at the weekend and report back on results!

report back in 9 months is it a girl or a boy?
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I would punch the guy on the face..and then again on the balls..and then face again
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    this is what I do everytime it happens

tumblr_lt59rvkkkd1qjlih9.gif
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I would not be offended. Is it the best way to compliment a woman? No, but I'm fine if someone thinks I am eye candy.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is...congrats on being a MILF (replace the I with they, though...otherwise it'd just be weird).
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Total compliment! Tip em a wink and let it make your day a lil brighter
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I would punch the guy on the face..and then again on the balls..and then face again

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine??
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    Options

what? I forgot to punch him somewhere?
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Nah!! I think you got that covered! I'd just be scared to say the wrong thing to you :P
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Let me start this by saying I don't think I'm anything. I don't think I'm butt ugly but I don't think I'm all that either but recently a couple of younger men 25-26 ish have called me a MILF. I told a friend about it and she said she would be offended if she were me-said it objectified me and to her that is offensive. Okay, I can see that to a point, but I thought "Hey, they think I'm attractive!" and I thought it was great. It's not like the said it to get me to jump them or anything like that, right? I was just wanting other opinions. Is being called a MILF offensive or flattering to you?
    just enjoy the compliment! however it comes! im sure youve worked really hard to get where you are! I look way better than I did in my 20s and I will take whatever compliments I can get! If my 21 yo sons friends call me milf I must be doing something right!
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    Options

Nah!! I think you got that covered! I'd just be scared to say the wrong thing to you :P

A friend reminded me...I forgot to throat punch..Thanks waffle...yes girls kinda suck at this punching thing