Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What time do you go to bed?

Replies

• MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    I am up at 5:30, so I am usually in bed by 10:30 at the latest. With trying to get a workout in almost daily, I am ready for bed at that point.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    I go down about midnight and get up at 4am.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    I go to sleep around 1am and wake up around 5am but I'm a bit of a freak. Not recommended

I thought I was the only psycho in here. I do the same thing, but the military training I had prepared me to operate fully on 3-4 hours of sleep a night..then be ready to put in a 10-12 hour day.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    11 PM is average bedtime for me.

I wake up at 6AM - 7AM (depending on if I go to bed at 11, or midnight).

My body works well with 7 hours of sleep.
  • andijean31
    andijean31 Posts: 139 Member
    I do some kind of workout everyday (usually walking). I go to sleep between 10 and 10:30 p.m. and wake up between 6 and 6:30 a.m. so I get 8 hours.
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Ideally 9:30pm - 5:30 am, but I am never actually in bed by 9:30, so it's more like 10pm - 5:15 am (snooze button!). What's really interesting is that with my bodymedia armband, it shows that I'm averaging 7:20 hours of laying down and only 6:23 hours of sleeping. Yesterday was only 3:44 hours of sleep! *tears* So even though it seems like I'm close to 8 hours, which has always been what I thought was my ideal, I'm certainly functioning on less. If only I could get that efficiency back up, think of all the time I could save!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    I go to bed around 8 and I get up at 4 am.
  • Between midnight and 1. My body will not allow me to get more than six hours of sleep! If I go to bed any earlier, I wake up in the middle of the night!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    I usually go to bed between 10:30 and 11, and get up at 4:45. Although lately I've been staying up until after 11. On weekends I'm sometimes up until 2 or 3 in the morning. Night owl.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Usually in bed by 9:30 or so and read for about 30 minutes. Hours of sleep varies considerably as I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. I'm up no later than 5:30...but often around 4:30.
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    I'm a terrible sleepy head! Of course I have RA & Fibromyalgia which make me super tired anyways. I try to stay up until 9 but some days I fall asleep even earlier. I exercise 5 days a week and get up anywhere from 4:30 (when hubby is on an early shift) to 7 on the weekends. When my children were younger, I was usually up till 10:30-11.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    I usually turn in sometime between 10:00 - 11:00 but may or may not read for a bit in bed. On work days I get up between 6:30 - 7:00.

On the weekends I sleep a bit more and times vary.
  • I go to bed at 11 and wake up at 5:30. I try to work out twice a day -- noon and 7:30.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    I need at least 8 hours of sleep - I get 6 or 7. I go to bed between 11:30 - midnight.
  • mikaelakosich
    mikaelakosich Posts: 5 Member
    Honestly?

I'm in college. In the summer I go to sleep around 1am and wake up around 10am.

At school I ideally sleep from about midnight to 7:30, but realistically often wind up awake until 4am and taking a nap after dinner.
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    FiftyandGettingBetter Posts: 611 Member
    YIKES, ask the hard question. I usually go to bed between 10-11...and getting up at 5am. I know it's not enough!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,243 Member
    I need 7 usually get 6.5. I want 9.

Pretty much me! Although I usually get 6 or 5.5
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Get a minimum of 6hours per day/night... :wink: Give your body time to recuperate and heal itself... A well rested body performs like a finely tuned car...:happy: :happy:
  • misssophieleigh
    misssophieleigh Posts: 55 Member
    I usually go to bed around 1 am. I work 2nd shift, so I don't get home until midnight, and I get about 8 hours of sleep when I wake up at 9, so not bad at all. :)
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    In bed by 10:00PM, up at 4:30AM. Old people don't need as much sleep!