because weight lifting made me bulky

Options
12345679»

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! If you have a chance can you message me ad tell me about your diet

No need to message as I eat whatever I want, but just make sure I'm somewhere near my macros for the day and at my daily caloric intake.

Ok, ya gotta stop making this too easy!

You are already convincing many to take the jump to lifting for better results.

Next you are going to say didn't starve yourself either! :drinker:
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! If you have a chance can you message me ad tell me about your diet

No need to message as I eat whatever I want, but just make sure I'm somewhere near my macros for the day and at my daily caloric intake.

Ok, ya gotta stop making this too easy!

You are already convincing many to take the jump to lifting for better results.

Next you are going to say didn't starve yourself either! :drinker:

There are days when this woman eats more than I do. :laugh:
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! :)
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    Amaze
  • iwantwow
    iwantwow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    yey ,impressed and inspired ...u look gorgeous girl..at the same time breaking myths about working with weights...just started chalean extreme ...as gym was not in range...hoping for good results like u..
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Looks good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!