Focus T25 Challenge group

Options

Replies

• LadyPippen
    LadyPippen Posts: 59
    Options
    Im still waiting on my package. Tomorrow is the expected delivery date, hopefully thay can deliver it today
  • CCmomof5
    CCmomof5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This may be just what I need to push past this awful plateau I"m dealing with right now. Going to Beachbody to order NOW!

Count me IN!!
  • LadyPippen
    Options
    My box came a day early and I just finished alpha cardio. That was nuts
  • rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    Just a reminder to everybody ordering their program, don't buy it through Beachbody.com and go by a Beachbody Coach so you can get Free shipping and the Free Bonus DVD Workouts. You have until July 7 to get free shipping!

Also when you buy through a coach you will get your copy in priority of people who buy through beachbody.com

Some people already received their program and done some workouts! Still waiting for mine grrrrrr......
  • LadyPippen
    Options
    Did Alpha Speed 1.0 today. its not as nuts as alpha cardio but it was still cool.
  • LadyPippen
    Options
    When was the expected delivery date?
    Just a reminder to everybody ordering their program, don't buy it through Beachbody.com and go by a Beachbody Coach so you can get Free shipping and the Free Bonus DVD Workouts. You have until July 7 to get free shipping!

Also when you buy through a coach you will get your copy in priority of people who buy through beachbody.com

Some people already received their program and done some workouts! Still waiting for mine grrrrrr......
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    My box came a day early and I just finished alpha cardio. That was nuts

You guys are lucky, i can't even track mine and i'll get it later than you as i live in Canada. Gonna Beast up until i get it, never grow tired of lifting weights.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    To everyone, don't forget to take your before pictures and body measurements so you can track your progress through the program!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Still some time left for anyone who want to join our challenge group and start Focus T25 with us.

Join us on Facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • hol_lou85
    hol_lou85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i ordered mine yesterday! i added the extra phase aswel! i need to complete my current programme before i start, but i have sent you a group request through fb.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Just added you on facebook ! Welcome!!
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm actually starting this Monday... Not gonna lie extremely anxious! I know they said they have modified moves but I have 100 pounds to lose... I will try my
    Best to keep up!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I'm actually starting this Monday... Not gonna lie extremely anxious! I know they said they have modified moves but I have 100 pounds to lose... I will try my
    Best to keep up!

Kelly, you are welcome to join our challenge group even if you are starting earlier than us. You will be able to share with others about your concerns and experience through the program.
  • LadyPippen
    Options
    I finished day 4 today. i love ab intervals. its the fav workout so far. i also requested to be added via facebook
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you guys :) My copy is on its way!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I would love to join you guys :) My copy is on its way!

Added you Kerenvaknin, Welcome to the group!
  • zareeuh
    zareeuh Posts: 4
    Options
    I would like to join. Ive got mine already. And id like to openly say, that I am a team beachbody coach, but I don't run the business, I use it just for my discount on Shakeology and other products. So I will not be pushing others to buy their products, although, they do rock! Hope to join you all soon!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Can I join please?
  • CarolAmanda
    CarolAmanda Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Put in my request for the group, too. I haven't ordered yet and am still on the fence. It will be great to hear everyone's experience.

Carol
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Got my copy of Focus T25 yesterday morning, so i decided to try it out in the evening after work and see what the workouts are like. I did Alpha Cardio and it literally kicked my *kitten*! I took my HRM with me, results : 380 calories burned, Max HR 169 and a floor covered with sweat. 25 minutes, no breaks makes for a great workout that really push you to your limits.

For the people who are wondering what the workouts are like : the workout is 25 minutes, there is a 2-3 minutes cooldown after the workout to stretch out, you get no break through the workout, Tanya is doing modify moves in every exercices which are easier and non plyometric for people who can't jump because of neighbors or who have knee issues. The program comes a quick start guide, nutrition guide, a resistance band, and workout calendar. The gamma kit is 4 dvd and a workout calendar.

If you want to join our facebook group so click the link below and click on Join group, i will accept you when i receive your request.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/