vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    everyone should read this!

Great story!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Yes patience!!!!! Great job! :D
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member

Between the first and second pics, there is 960 days…..it might not be that impressive but I still got there and will go even further.

The secret to my success is PATIENCE. I didn’t lose weight or even inches for almost 10 months…..but pics taken every month showed that things were happening.

YOU are my hero. I want to be your friend :)

-Signed the short older mother of three who sees results very very slowly and is choosing, this time, to not give up no matter how long it takes.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member

Between the first and second pics, there is 960 days…..it might not be that impressive but I still got there and will go even further.

The secret to my success is PATIENCE. I didn’t lose weight or even inches for almost 10 months…..but pics taken every month showed that things were happening.

YOU are my hero. I want to be your friend :)

-Signed the short older mother of three who sees results very very slowly and is choosing, this time, to not give up no matter how long it takes.

Thank you.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    You have done a remarkable job, and I adore how patient you are with yourself. I have seen you get frustrated, but never discouraged, because you know what works, and you know there's no time restriction.

You're excellent.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    IN
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Awesome job!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    You have done amazing things! Patience is the hardest part. Thank you for the reminder that it is worth it!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    How much will this "lifestyle change" cost? And can I be beach ready in 2 weeks?

j/k

Fantastic job. Just proves that perseverance wins the battle.
  • ginnylee75
    ginnylee75 Posts: 29 Member
    Had I acquired some of your patience when I was younger I wouldn't be doing this over now. Yours is a real success story. You look awesome.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    it-s-friday-niiiiight-o_zpsdd2018fb.gif

You look amazing.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Your story is a huge inspiration to me which is why i pretty much begged you for a friend add :) It is so helpful to see kick @$$ women who pushed through seeing little to no progress and end up pretty much insanely awesome. THANK YOU!
  • Great results:)
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    You look amazing!!

:flowerforyou:
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Awesome story and GREAT lesson for all of us!

You look AMAZING! :flowerforyou:
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    My hero - awesome results - and very true words!!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    You are amazing! Congrats on your success!
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    I can't wait till i get to your point so i can be a role model for my friends... so many of them are quick to try pills and clenses :( As of right now though i haven't lost enough for them to say oh wait doing it the right way works lol... You look amazing btw, someone definitely to look up too:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!