Initial Goal Weight Reached - 269 lbs to 200 lbs - PICS

Options

Replies

• sammijo84
    sammijo84 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats you did an amazing job! Keep up the wonderful work!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss & on your future goals.
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    so very proud of you. You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for all your support, it means a lot to me.
  • duquedeb
    duquedeb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing job you are doing great!!!!
  • JenniJen26
    JenniJen26 Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow!!! So proud to call you friend and more than that MOTIVATION!! Thank you for always calling me out when I do wrong and challenging me to stick with it. Congratulations on your milestone, I cannot wait to post a similar story!
  • Mlmr310
    Mlmr310 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Way to go!! Keep up the good work!
  • fitbyfaith75
    fitbyfaith75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!! Thanks for taking the time to share your story.
  • fat2fit72014
    Options
    Great Job!
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!! You look amazing and should be so proud of yourself.
  • HappyMeLovely
    HappyMeLovely Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievement! You look great :) Keep up the hard work, it has surely paid off.
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    great story and very inspiring. this is why we are all here, people inspiring people. i wish you continued success.
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thanks for taking the time to share your story. It means a lot to me personally, as I am at the start of my journey. Congratulations and enjoy the great health you've re-discovered!
  • NewProgramNewMe
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success story. It motivates me to stick to my plan so that someday in the not too distant future, I'll reach my goal as well. Keep up the good work!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!! Keep up the great work!
  • KerryPozzi
    KerryPozzi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your changes are amazing. Love the spiky hair look. Makes you look younger. Keep up the awesome work.
  • beckymlong
    beckymlong Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great picture time line, well done you. It's things like this that keep me, and I bet many others going, keep it u up you look fantastic and are smiling now! Know that you are also helping others. Well done!
  • biffmon
    biffmon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! I'm similar to you... demanding job, busy family and lots going on. I used all the same excuses as you did and finally last year in December at 227lbs decided enough was enough. I hired a trainer and 3 weeks ago crossed the 200lb threshold. As of today I'm at 195 with a goal much lower (165 - I'm only 5'6").

The journey has been great yet hard and frustrating, disappointing at times but really encouraging and confidence building as well. It's good to hear stories like yours because it helps others like me to focus and be inspired.

So thanks again for posting and congratulations! I hope to see or hear more from you once you hit 185 lbs! Good luck!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Really great job. Isn't it funny how easy it is to find excuses?? And REALLY glad you found a bike (with the type of tires YOU look) to ride.

A huge CONGRATS to you!
  • Rotten_Apple
    Rotten_Apple Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love how you start smiling in your timeline pics midway through - the sense of pride and accomplishment shows through :smile:
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you have done an amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!