IT'S THE 4TH, BE REAL WHO MESSED UP!

Options
MeIShouldB
MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
I did. Hard to track at a cookout, and there was so much going on in my house I didn't get to work out. It's GOING DOWN IN THE GYM TOMORROW. One day is not going to ruin everything.

Replies

• ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Go work it off, you be okay, glad someone had a good 4th We sat here all day watching movies, its been raining all week and did all day every event around was canceled or postponed till weekend or later. End of the month so nothing to eat in this house.
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    Go work it off, you be okay, glad someone had a good 4th We sat here all day watching movies, its been raining all week and did all day every event around was canceled or postponed till weekend or later. End of the month so nothing to eat in this house.

Everything got rained out here too.
  • Clschuler
    Clschuler Posts: 11
    Options
    yup, had a woopsy here too, just call it a cheat day and will move on. It's a lifestyle not a diet.
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Not me..no family no friends...just me and the kids tonight hubby had to work..grilled chicken on the bbq...stayed under calories and worked out..I guess I should be grateful..lol..but it is lonely..do miss everyone back home.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I don't consider anything put in anyone's mouth, messing up (unless it's hardcore drugs lol) you can always burn it off. I actually declined a bbq today but I did have 2 slices of pizza and some strawberry cobbler lol. I also have a random headache so I think my body is telling me to get down to business with my food.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Same story here...damn that grill!
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    Not me..no family no friends...just me and the kids tonight hubby had to work..grilled chicken on the bbq...stayed under calories and worked out..I guess I should be grateful..lol..but it is lonely..do miss everyone back home.

My man had to work today too.
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    nope, not me :) Though I'm in Canada, so our big day was three days ago.

I spent today cleaning up a co-workers house after the High River flood
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    I don't consider anything put in anyone's mouth, messing up (unless it's hardcore drugs lol) you can always burn it off. I actually declined a bbq today but I did have 2 slices of pizza and some strawberry cobbler lol. I also have a random headache so I think my body is telling me to get down to business with my food.

OMG I have a headache too!
  • MeIShouldB
    Options

very nice of you.
  • makenoexcuses
    makenoexcuses Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mpfb03S8IA1qz4rgp.jpg

Anyone want a piece of freedom? It's still the 4th.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I didn't :) 1404 for calories and I had 5 lemon tarts :3 boo yah!! and my full calorie intake is 1500
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I splurged today!!! I was doing ok....until I made a pina faux-lada truffle with angle cake, coconut milk, coolwhip and pineapple. over by about 200 cals but I seem to go over on days I don't workout..and my body is still so sore from yesterdays workout..i refuse to feel guilty though! haha happy fourth!
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options

very nice of you.

Thanks, tomorrow is going to be spent taking down all the drywall
  • MerdiJune
    MerdiJune Posts: 68
    Options
    Guilty
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    *raise's hand*
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i wasnt sure what the plan was today because of this crappy weather, so i made sure to pace myself..i did really good today..didnt work out today, and still have 300+ cals left over:smile:
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I kept my routine despite the holiday...I might indulge a little this weekend though. :smile:

8488541.png
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Today I "forgot" I was watching what I'm eating ;) Had salmon, green bean casserole (with bacon!), hash brown casserole, mike's hard lemonade, couple vodka cranberries, some cherry pie moonshine, banana pudding...good day!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    MEEEEE heehee Muahahahahahahh Let Freedom NOM!!

tumblr_m787pxcvsx1rpvqid.gif