So how much over were you for the 4th?

Options
Today was the day for BBQ's, potlucks, and dinners with friends, a day most people probably planed to go over and not be to worried about it. So how much were you over?

i was 66 over (on a 2lbs per week 1k deficit) so not that bad, but over estimated the cals i had left being out and about all day

Replies

• onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I have my profile set to maintenance so I can get a real idea of how much I'm losing from day to day. I was 25 calories under maintenance today.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i was 213 under with what i actually prelogged - ive yet to finish adding things, and probably wont do it until tomorrow.
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I went about 300 calories over.
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    907 calories over...I originally didn't plan on going over today and I also had planned to go to the waterpark where I would have burned calories by swimming, walking, & climbing stairs but we ended up sitting around & my cousin brought beers.... my alcohol intake was 901 calories :drinker: so that's where most my overage came from.

Won't stress over it cause I enjoyed myself and I'll just work my butt off a little harder over the next few days.
  • applejuices
    applejuices Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I went over by what I naturally was allotted by probably a thousand calories. Gross, I know, but I went for a long run and lifted today to try to make up for it, and made up for it in the past couple and will do so in the next couple days. Celebrating with friends and eating horrible food is a uniquely American tradition that is probably pretty bad, but it's MY uniquely American tradition and I won't stop now :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    About 300 *under*...

...even with 8+ servings of ice cream.

<---- #DoingItWrong
  • HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    Options
    We didn't do the typical foods for today, so I was under by 13, then I did my Insanity and I'm under by over 400...I'm sure I underestimated somewhere, so I'm calling it even!
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    100 under :)
  • Alatariel2002
    Alatariel2002 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was over by about 900 calories.:embarassed: The combination of a good old fashion fish fry with catfish, fries, and hushpuppies and several homemade desserts, it was definitely not the best day for me. But ya know, I am not gonna stress it. I have been eating below my calorie count for the past to day to try and compensate for the overage I was expecting. I will pick up tomorrow with my workouts and staying within my limits. :smile:
  • Birlioz
    Birlioz Posts: 20
    Options
    Did moderately well! I'm actually super proud of myself. I ate everything I wanted, but didn't eat more than just a little bit of each thing. Except for the eggs. I had way too many eggs today. xD

Went over:
    -1 Fat
    -13 Protein
    -42 Sugar

Stayed under:
    562 calories remaining
    145 carbs remaining
    985 sodium remaining

I had cake, six eggs, three pieces of bread, about half a steak, some watermelon, strawberries, tea with too much honey and Great Value sweet tea.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    1200 ish and it was all delicious too.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I was under by almost 400.
  • Jaine86
    Jaine86 Posts: 36
    Options
    Considering it was my birthday I was well under my 1200 cal a day limit.
    very happy
  • daybyday01
    Options
    I was under by at least 600 calories. (I didn't enter my food into my diary yet because I don't want it to post as "july 5th" intake)

All I had was a bowl of cereal for breakfast, a hot dog at the beach a handful of baby tomatoes,, and a 22oz beer. lol... wasn't very hungry today. Should probably eat something before bed but I'm really not hungry!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I was 10 over. I had Korean BBQ and beer, so I am pretty pleased that I mostly fit it all in! Honestly, what killed me was that I went for a double walk (my "walks" are intervals -- walking & jogging) and ended up starving at like 11, so I had some strawberries and peanut butter. I would've been a little under without that!
  • natmadc
    natmadc Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    754 calories.......back on track today lol
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i was 199 over. I would have been under if it werent for dessert...i was under about 400 yesterday so i don't think it's too shabby. It's hard for me not to go over if i don't workout being that mfp set my goal to 1300..boo! haha
  • kgoodman0108
    kgoodman0108 Posts: 158
    Options
    I was 350 under, which is a first for me (on a holiday/weekend). I ate extremely light for breakfast and lunch, to make sure I gave myself plenty of room for dinner. I ended up eating less than I expected.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Going over was NOT an option for me. I still had 450 calories left.
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Totals 1,253 124 36 78 16
    Your Daily Goal 2,262 310 74 84 26
    Remaining 1,009 186 38 6 10

Calories Carbs Fat Protein Fiber