IT'S THE 4TH, BE REAL WHO MESSED UP!

Options

Replies

• LeakieChan
    LeakieChan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I didn't , but I also didn't go out. I stayed at home and cleaned and took a nap. I did see some people post some pretty yummy stuff and was a little envious.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Did my exercises this morning, went to a cookout and still ate within my calories with about 150 calories left over....hhhhhmmmmmmmm... :bigsmile:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Yep, but you know, those brats and hot dogs tasted good from the grill....so did the marshmallow. Back at it tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lentowne
    lentowne Posts: 3
    Options
    Countered my BBQ with back packing/hiking up and down hills for 2.5 hours today :)
  • BobMcCloskey
    BobMcCloskey Posts: 117
    Options
    I did! Ate three hot dogs off the grill for dinner. My sodium levels were off the charts for the first time since I started MFP! LOL!
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I exercised in the morning and ate very clean for breakfast and lunch, so dinner didn't put me over goal. The alcohol, however, most certainly did : / several beers and a couple solo-cup size rum & diet cokes......but I've been good the rest of the week so the only bad i'm feeling is this bit of a hangover!
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I had like 6 cheese burgers yesterday.

Don't care!
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I don't consider it messing up. I enjoyed myself and ate what I wanted. It's just one day people.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I don't consider it messing up. I enjoyed myself and ate what I wanted. It's just one day people.

Cool story.
    Tell it again?
    :indifferent:
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I ate ALL da foodz and booz... on purpose!!! No sorrys here people.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    LOL @ "messing up"

bacon egg and cheese sandwich, ribs, steak, chicken, pasta salad, corn, cake, cupcake x 2, dq blizzard, bottle of sangria, half bottle of wine, cheese, crackers, cinnamon pita chips with fruit salsa

tumblr_lxeequvJCT1qmijb2o1_500.gif
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Messed up? No. Enjoyed life. Yes.
  • gecikedi
    gecikedi Posts: 12
    Options
    I did. To be fair though it was my birthday and my employees got me a cake. Had to eat a piece not to hurt their feelings. Had a very small piece. Will swim extra 5 laps to work it off
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    This pretty much sums up how "good" I was being yesterday, so it's gonna be a long weekend of working out...

1002766_782554148629_1183869488_n.jpg
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

Cool story.
    Tell it again?
    :indifferent:
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    It's the day after the 4th, and I am being real: I messed up! I had a burger (with a bun, and I'm supposed to be grain free! yikes!) and potato salad. I also had a cupcake and an ice cream cone the size of lower Manhattan.

Back on today! :)
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I like to eat too much to stay close to my original MFP calorie goal. I usually exercise a LOT and get some wiggle room that way. But for the holiday yesterday it was up and off at 7:30 - to the lake waverunning (although I was pretty much just sitting at the beach supervising the kids) then to Grandma's house. Not home until 8:30, then time to sit and supervise fireworks. I guess it didn't really matter that Fitbit wasn't syncing exercise with MFP yesterday, as I had nothing to send over..

Back at it today!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    If eating real BBQ on the 4th and enjoying myself with friends and family is wrong then I don't want to be right. I ate all the foodz and I'm not changing my workout program one iota to account for it.

I regret nothing
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Everything fit my macros/calorie goal. ARRACHERAS 11oz cooked (skirt steak), 3 tortillas, 2 serv of tortilla chips, guac, salsa, apple, AND 3 brewskis. So nope. Didn't mess up.
  • jen112685
    jen112685 Posts: 3
    Options
    I had a cheat day that I intended to burn off by swimming my *kitten* off in the lake but my kids fell asleep before we made it tot he lake so I came home and cleaned the house a little instead. Should have worked out but I'm going to workout hard today and try to make up for it. One more holiday event tonight though so hopefully i can stay good there and use mfp app while i'm out.