pointless whine thread

Options
glovepuppet
glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
feel free to wah in my thread!

today i only stayed at the gym 30 minutes because one of the staff was in the room & kept asking if i was ok, offering to help. dude even chased me out to my car with some lost&found keys. and the gym was packed. i need 'bog off!' t-shirt for those who fail to realise what an antisocial git i really am.
also, the dude in his 70's suggesting i sold tickets, telling me i sure was distracting him, etc.

Replies

• Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I have a headache and my daughter came home from vacation and immediately started giving me attitude. Time to do battle.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Someone broke into my truck a week ago and stole all my identification and ATM card. So now the bank won't give me any money out of my account because I can't confirm who I am. I have a birth certificate in route via mail and once I get that get to go sit at the DMV all day to get an ID. Once I do that can then get money out of my account..

Problem is I need gas, money for ID's, etc. If I catch a thief I'll chop off their hands without even thinking twice about it.

Edit: Because someone will ask, when I go to the gym I throw my wallet,phone, etc in my center console. Once I leave the gym go straight home and just leave wallet, watch, etc in my center console so it's there when I go to work. Doors were locked and apparently the thieves have hit multiple houses including the cops (that took the report) civilian car while his cop car was right beside it!
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of shorts from my "smaller size" closet and they don't fit yet :cry:
  • luckynky
    luckynky Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have cramps and my nerve issue in my head/neck is acting up. I found out how many calories are in my favorite coconut latte that my friend brings me every week and now I have to tell her not to bring me one anymore. I'm so sick of all of this rain! I can't find a babysitter for my almost 3 year old and my in-laws suck. Waaaahhhh!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Someone broke into my truck a week ago and stole all my identification and ATM card. So now the bank won't give me any money out of my account because I can't confirm who I am. I have a birth certificate in route via mail and once I get that get to go sit at the DMV all day to get an ID. Once I do that can then get money out of my account..

Problem is I need gas, money for ID's, etc. If I catch a thief I'll chop off their hands without even thinking twice about it.

Edit: Because someone will ask, when I go to the gym I throw my wallet,phone, etc in my center console. Once I leave the gym go straight home and just leave wallet, watch, etc in my center console so it's there when I go to work. Doors were locked and apparently the thieves have hit multiple houses including the cops (that took the report) civilian car while his cop car was right beside it!

Yikes!! I leave my wallet and stuff at home when I got to the gym. I figure it's close enough that I can risk it. I hope you find your stuff!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I drank too much yesterday, feel like crap today, AND had to work. THUMBS DOWN.
  • toridehaven
    Options
    Got paid today...never enough money! I am paid very well compared to a lot of people but my husband and I still can never seem to save. We have four kids and its summertime with no money to do anything. Oh well, we'll just keep plugging away to keep paying taxes and the bill collectors! Also my in laws are a constant source of turmoil. I make peace with on and another one has to start a fight. I keep to myself, have deleted my Facebook account and pretty much stay holed up in my house with my hubby and kids yet his family just can't let us be. We suck because we both have jobs and bust our butts to pay our bills. We suck because we wont personally deliver our children to them for a visit on their terms. We suck because my hubby and I love each other. Apparently I am controlling and a total shrew! Geez, have they ever met my hubby, no one can tell him what to do! It's one of the things I love about him. He's brilliant, kind, sensitive, funny and the best father you could ask for! Oh well, such is life....
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I wish I was way taller than 5'7". Really. I feel like a f*cking hobbit most days.
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My scales said two different weights (one pound apart but both lower than my last weigh-in) and I decided to choose closer to the higher number as my official number. :grumble:
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    I have a hang over and had to work today.:grumble: Also, have some neck pain going on. :cry:
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm at work today. BOO. My family is at the zoo. Then they're going to watch movies and have ice cream. I'm jealous!
  • AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I was taking a nap on the couch and a fly landed on my FACE! :/ So gross. And of course, since I am armed with a fly swatter, I cannot find it to KILL it!
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I haven't been laid in over a year.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Whenever I say something on here I get crucified so there!!

Oh, and there was a rat running around in my office the whole day today!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I want a cookie. And I don't have one.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    it's my weekend to work. i'll miss the kidlet's karate competition.
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Been trying to get pregnant for 4 years. Took a new medication this month, and I'm pretty sure it didn't work... all that money and time for nothing...

On top of that I found out that a friend was pregnant. Super happy/Super jealous.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options

I have a cookie (white chocolate/macadamia) but refuse to eat it as it would put me over. Sigh.. It's all yours.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

I have a cookie (white chocolate/macadamia) but refuse to eat it as it would put me over. Sigh.. It's all yours.

Yay!!! Thank you!
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

That's why I leave mine INSIDE the glove compartment.. or the trunk, where it's not visable. I would be so pissed just like yourself. That sucks!