Focus T25 Challenge group

Options

Replies

• rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    10 Days left before we officially start our challenge group! If you didn't order your copy, you still have some time left to order it and receive it before the 15th.

If you already got urs, join our challenge group on facebook amd be ready to start for an awesome journey with Focus T25

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • Ghadah1060
    Ghadah1060 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks I sent a request to join your group.

I've got the program.

* What's the difference between Alpha phase & Beta Phase?!

* On Friday "the 5th day" There're 2 workouts in the seclude. Do we have to do both of them?! or just choose one?

Thank you
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. I need to get it ordered this week. I was going to start it after Jillian but might start early w/the group if I get my butt in gear and order it in time.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    where did you buy it? it's not available for Uk yet..

Its on Ebay already.
  • Ghadah1060
    Options
    Guys you can download it from the internet! FREE!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    The Alpha base is more about building the foundation to prepare for the next phase : Beta. The Beta phase is really a step up from the Alpha phase. You also don't need any equipment for the Alpha phase while in the Beta phase you will need the band that came with the program or some dumbells.

On friday it's a 2 workouts day, Shaun T recommend doing both but you can choose to do only one.
  • Ghadah1060
    Options
    Thanks Rolemodel.

I want to start it tonight. Shall I start doing Alpha or Beta?

and... if we did 2 workouts on Friday, it wouldn't be 25 minutes...
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Guys you can download it from the internet! FREE!

I wont start a debate over this, but i don't invite anybody into getting illegal copy. As you will likely just get the workouts and don't get the workour calendar, start guide and nutrition plan,etc...

You should start with the Alpha phase Cardio workout.

You are right but the 2nd workout is just there so you can get better results and you don't have to do it if you don't want to.
  • Ghadah1060
    Options
    illegal copy!

Are you saying giving your DVD to your friends is illegal?
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    illegal copy!

Are you saying giving your DVD to your friends is illegal?

No, i am talking about the free copy people are downloading on the web and torrent.
  • Ghadah1060
    Options
    I don't think that copy on the internet is illegal.
    Someone bought the dvds and wanted helped other by giving them a copy of it.

Btw, I have the schedule! I asked because I thought it might be like P90X.

Anyway, thank you for your help.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    If you take the program and make a copy of it to share on the web it is illegal. It is call copyright infringement. you can't reproduce, distribute, sell,etc... copy of something without the author permission.

You can be sure that Beachbody would not allow people to make copy of their program and make it available to millions of people for free. Just like music, movies,etc...

I didn't say you didn't have the schedule?

No problem helping you or other, was just pointing out that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted material.
  • Ghadah1060
    Options
    Yah I understand.

I got my copy from a friend & I can't wait to try it. but I heard it's also free on the internet.

Thanks for accepting my request on FB. I'll be back in an hour or so to post my review of the 1st day. "I'm kinda worried about my knees"
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Yah I understand.

I got my copy from a friend & I can't wait to try it. but I heard it's also free on the internet.

Thanks for accepting my request on FB. I'll be back in an hour or so to post my review of the 1st day. "I'm kinda worried about my knees"

Don't worry about your knees, Tanya got modified moves which are non-plyo to save your knees!
  • drusoicy
    drusoicy Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm about to start T25 tomorrow, and I just downloaded MyFitnessPal. I had a question for you guys - how do you properly log the T25 workout in MyFitnessPal? I have no idea what to put in as my exercise activity, nor do I know how many calories to tell it that I have burned.

What do you guys do?
  • mobes_jk
    mobes_jk Posts: 3
    Options
    I just ordered the program and would love to join your challenge! I've submitted a request on FB, as well.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I'm about to start T25 tomorrow, and I just downloaded MyFitnessPal. I had a question for you guys - how do you properly log the T25 workout in MyFitnessPal? I have no idea what to put in as my exercise activity, nor do I know how many calories to tell it that I have burned.

What do you guys do?

I don't log my Exercices in MFP. For the reason that it add backs the burned calories into your diary and you don't want to eat them back if you want to lose weight.

What i do is use the Mifflin formula to get my BMR and then multiply it by my activity factor to find the calories my body needs to maintain weight. Then you can cut back 500-1000 calories if you want to lose weight.
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a part of the group, too. My copy of T25 is on its way - can't wait! This will be my first Shaun T workout, hope I'm ready! It looks hard, but it's only for 25 minutes 5 days a week.

Snap - my 1st Shaun T's workout -looks amazing!
  • sawshuh
    sawshuh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your knees never have to leave the ground. Tanya does a great job with that. I'm doing the modified probably 95% of the time and it's still a GREAT workout.
  • janawerner
    Options
    Hi all,
    love to join your challenge group. Let's bring it on!