I got advised not to look like a guy today

Options

Replies

• __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Can we please get off the lesbians, and back to women with bulky muscles.

Please.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh.....lifting!! I have been looking more and more like a man these days......I think I might be starting to grow a penis even!

In for your penis.:drinker:

NO.

YOU'RE MINE.

Carry on OP

:angry:

Oh, hi you :flowerforyou:

How YOU doin?

We are over.

Pfft, Whatever *flips hair*

And just when I was about to post full body shots.

Your loss honey, your loss.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't know why you're so angry.

I thought you liked me and Sovi together.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Imma agree with the don't look like a DUDE part. Muscles are cool on women..up to a point. When you have more muscles than I do its a turn off. Now I dated a fitness model who was buff and we had an awesome relationship but it you are one of those body builders that look like you took some roids..yukky!
    oh noes! *cries*

i live my life for the approval of random, narrow minded boys on the internet! and now i learn you don't approve of my body??!! my life is over. i may as well end it all. good bye cruel world!! :sad: etc.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    well I agree,
    DO NOT LOOK LIKE A GUY!
  • danamariers
    danamariers Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    The joke's going to be on her when she needs help opening a jar and all you do is throw your head back and laugh as she struggles!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    My family doctor said that to me! I just stared at him in disbelief, and when I told my gyno what he said, she laughed her *kitten* off.
  • SRB8710
    SRB8710 Posts: 90
    Options
    Ahhhh.....lifting!! I have been looking more and more like a man these days......I think I might be starting to grow a penis even!

LOL!! If you are a man then I am PROUDLY aiming to look like you and look like a man! ;)
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    You know she's a genius on every subject so just leave her to her glorious knowledge and go out and be fabulous. Her posh gym and whatnot will not get her the results you're on your way to enjoying!

Rock those muscles!!!
  • beelanc
    beelanc Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Does she even lift?!! :grumble: SMH
  • JeanneROlsen
    JeanneROlsen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lol,I firmly believe this is why it took me 20 years to start exercising and getting fit. I wanted to start working out at the Y when I was a teenager and my Mom wouldn't let me because she didn't want me to "look like those body builder women." If I'd gotten into the habit then, I wouldn't be the size and shape I am now!

*Note how pissed off I was when my brother got a membership to the gym for his 15th birthday present....
  • LYNN8SUPERSTAR
    Options
    Im sure they are jealous because you are prettier than them :smile:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Imma agree with the don't look like a DUDE part. Muscles are cool on women..up to a point. When you have more muscles than I do its a turn off. Now I dated a fitness model who was buff and we had an awesome relationship but it you are one of those body builders that look like you took some roids..yukky!

Yeahh.. The whole point is you can't "look like you took some roids" without actually taking some steroids. Women are not genetically designed to just pile on muscle and bulk like that.

Saying "Don't look like a dude" every time a woman mentions lifting weights is insulting to that particular woman as well as the women who do work their *kitten* off to build muscle.

Thank you for handling that so gracefully!
  • HJMAYES
    HJMAYES Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Tell her body shaming is crap.

This...and just for fun, ask her what mistakes she has made along the way that can prevent the same thing that happened to her, from happening to you.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options

It's when the b***s show up that you have problems, LOL
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

I can't take any man seriously that uses the word "yukky".
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

tumblr_lwh3ez1jGp1qccjmlo1_500.gif

Dude. We do not care what you find attractive.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I started NORLFW a few weeks ago and am anxiously awaiting my first period.
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    She sounds like she knows it all... *rolls eyes*
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    She's right. Look at my profile pics. I'm a 23 year old woman who started lifting last fall.
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    traps on women are sexy