HIt My Original Goal Today!!

Options

Replies

• cacharra
    Options
    I'd like to know how are you doing! Did you hit those extra 5 pounds down? I hope you're still in the happy jeans and I'm planning on following your example. I'm 47 and 204 pds. I Need to go down 54 pds. hopefully by July. I need to be in good shape for a vacation in Costa Rica!
    Your post was very motivating.
  • Petunia64
    Options
    That is AWESOME, I am so happy for you. That really helps me to hear that people are able to achieve their goals on here. Now I know that I am on the right road here.
  • Petunia64
    Options
    I just looked at your pictures and you look great.
  • cagirl1968
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Madamn
    Madamn Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow you really do NOT look like you're fifty! You look great! Congrats on your weight loss. It makes everyone feel better knowing that ppl just like us can do this. Thank you for sharing:smile:
  • lambocj
    lambocj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!! I know you are so excited to have reached your ultimate goal!! Like others have already commented.....you don't look like you are 51 y.o. I've got 37 lbs. to go and its motivation for me to know that you and others on here have reached their goal.....helps me to realize that yes....it is possible to really reach my goal too. Show off those new jeans......you deserve it!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jesikale33
    Options
    how long did it take you to lose 70 pounds?
  • nlucero
    nlucero Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just the kind of inspiration I need! I've got 50 lbs. to go. Can't wait to be say I'm ready to go another 5 ;) Congrats! All the hard work paid off!
  • sgillmeister
    Options
    I need to lose about 30-35 pounds too. The site said I need to keep my calories down to 1,200-I find this hard and haven't lost a pound. I'm sticking to it, but it hasn't done a thing for me yet.
  • sgillmeister
    Options
    I'm very happy that you've reached your goal!!!!
    I need a pick-me-up. I have been at this for over a month, rarely go over my calorie limit (1,200) and haven't seen the scale budge a bit. I'm am so discouraged.
  • lakeland3
    lakeland3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just starting MFP and I want to lose to many kgs how much did u weigh before MFP and thanks to the app how much so u weigh now thanks

Bye lakeland3-
  • Smefster50123
    Smefster50123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Question??? I am new to the site, I understand that I have a calorie goal each day but when i excercise mt net calories for the day to eat increases...
    Am I supposed to get my calorie goal down to zero(eat more) or just stay under the original goal?

Please advise..
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Inspiring, that is awesome
  • wreed22
    wreed22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is so great to hear. I just started using this a couple days ago and my goal is to get back into size 8 jeans. I am 170 now and my goal is to lose about 30-35 lbs. I'll be 50 in October and am hoping to be in those 8's.
  • mutterof4
    Options
    Hello - just started today.. Bestie said try... Just meeting a calorie count confusses me... When I look at the food I have eaten which is pretty good food.. the pie breakdown ....I'm blown away by the breakdown of carbs verses protien... Mostly from coffe creamer.... I guess.. Gonna switch to sugar free tomorrow:) . So how does it work... Is it really based on calories only.
  • KimBee45
    Options
    Well good for you, and congratulations. Good to know that I'm not too old to change habits and lose weight (I'm 44 and pretty unhealthy for several years). You look terific, and congrats on the size 8!!! Great inspiration, thanks.
  • CandylandChel
    CandylandChel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So happy for you. I'm trying for 100lbs in the long run but I'll be happy with 50 right now :) thanks for the great motivation.
  • debjsimmons
    Options
    I just wanted to encourage all of you that MFP really works. I started about 14 months ago and have lost 107 pounds. I am 20 pounds from my goal! Went from size 26 jeans to a 10. My biggest goal was to overcome diabetes. Which I have. If you understand A1-C numbers... I started at 12.9. My number is now 5.2 and I am off all medications. That was my biggest motivator. Just stay committed and honest about what you put in your mouth and MFP will help with the rest. Keep up the good work, all of you who are trying so hard! It is worth it!
  • wreed22
    wreed22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so motivating. I will be 50 later this year and my goal is to get back into those size 8's. I started using myfitnesspal at the beginnning of January and it has helped so much in recording what I eat and drink. The days I go over my calorie count for the day makes me a little discouraged, but I'm staying with it. I have lost 8 lbs so far and want to lose 20 more pounds.
  • mlm4wk
    mlm4wk Posts: 1
    Options
    I hit my goal today as well. I started on December 1st weighing 209 and lost 45 down to 165. I feel great! The only down side is how much I have spent on new clothes.....not really. I haven't been at this weight since I graduated Marine Corps boot camp 24 years ago!