my daily rant lol

Options

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    tumblr_md8jnqzgIz1r1mr1po1_500.gif

Oooooh!!! I want a spidercat!!

If I were tall enough, I'd do this with my cat to put a spin on the Overhead Kitty Press.

Darn, I'm short too. I will give you a shoulder ride while you OHP your spidercat....deal??
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mnuhpp8zHz1ql4e6oo1_500.gif
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Simple. Go back to Germany if us Americans are all lazy!
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    And on that note, I'm leaving early for the weekend--to go do lazy 'Murican stuff at home. All you other lazy people are welcome to join me for a beer on the porch. :drinker:

I love beer and I love being lazy! I'm totally in!

ps, I'm of German decent and I'm still lazy as FVCK! There are lazy people in every culture.

I gotta cooler full of local microbrews on ice. C'mon over! We'll chill--"King of the Hill" style.

King-of-the-hill.jpg
  • PepePants
    PepePants Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Somehow you managed to diss all Americans and the Chinese. In America, we call that racist. No place here for that. Good bye.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    And on that note, I'm leaving early for the weekend--to go do lazy 'Murican stuff at home. All you other lazy people are welcome to join me for a beer on the porch. :drinker:

ps, I'm of German decent and I'm still lazy as FVCK! There are lazy people in every culture.

I gotta cooler full of local microbrews on ice. C'mon over! We'll chill--"King of the Hill" style.

King-of-the-hill.jpg

That means that burping is a requirement, right? 'Cause that's one of my talents.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Get out of my country then. Call me lazy? You dont even know me. I cant stand it when people come into the country and run their mouths.

First off, you're taking a troll wayyyyy too seriously. Calm down.

Second, while HE is a troll and I disagree with him (mainly because I know Germany and America and I know that Germans overall work wayyyyy less AND have much more vacation hours than Americans), I don't like the comment that anyone saying anything against America is asked to leave.

I mean, this isn't YOUR country. What made it your country? He fought (according to his, presumably, madeup story). I lived in US for over 10 years. Do I get to say anything about US? Am I allowed to say "US is spying on his citizens and that is wrong". Would you like to kick me out of US for that?

I also say that Americans are living under a HUGE delusion of superiority all over the world and compared to any number of country, US is far behind in sports, education, reputation, economy, pollution-free, industry, human rights and bunch of other things. The fact that I mention those things should tell you that I DO care about the country enough to bring it up.

I used to work with MANY people who used to abuse welfare program. While I know that my personal experience might cloud my judgement, I too can call Americans lazy just based on that. I saw drug dealers with brand new Cadillacs buying alcohol with food stamps. I can call Americans lazy (but I won't because I am an educated person and know that, that isn't true).

So please, don't ask people to leave simply for saying somethign about what they saw wrong. You can ask him to leave because he is trying to troll (and doing a poor job and in America, we like GOOD trolls. Like our politicians).

Signed

A Foreigner
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

King-of-the-hill.jpg

That means that burping is a requirement, right? 'Cause that's one of my talents.

:heart: Wanna move in with me? :flowerforyou:
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    tumblr_md8jnqzgIz1r1mr1po1_500.gif

Oooooh!!! I want a spidercat!!

If I were tall enough, I'd do this with my cat to put a spin on the Overhead Kitty Press.

Darn, I'm short too. I will give you a shoulder ride while you OHP your spidercat....deal??

Yes! I was going to say that we could take a video of it and upload it here, but the mods already exterminated my "How to pee with a boner" picture, so none of the men of MFP could ever pee again.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Ive served my country and continue to serve my country. Saying your a veteran doesnt give you a reason to trash the country that you fought for. I love this country and I will continue to serve it and protect it. Go back to your country. Im going to finish up with my 18 hour work day because since i work for the UNITED STATES Government, they make me work it. You have seriously hit a nerve with me buddy.
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Moar... kittehs?

tumblr_m4wfpcknKd1r2z0ppo1_500.gif

awwwwwwwwwwww...I feel much better about being a lazy American now :bigsmile:
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    If you really hate America why don't you go back to Germany?
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    zre3m.gif
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

King-of-the-hill.jpg

:heart: Wanna move in with me? :flowerforyou:

:blushing: I've been waiting for you to ask... :smooched:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Get out of my country then. Call me lazy? You dont even know me. I cant stand it when people come into the country and run their mouths.

Exactly. My grandfather fought in WWII and had to come back and use the "colored" water fountain. Your family from Germany had more opportunites then he ever did!

And this is still the greatest country in the world! Don't like it? Leave.

America is a great country and a very blessed country. And possibly greatest country FOR YOU. But it is far from the greatest country. And I say that because I don't want the American population (who I love btw) to waste their potential while trying to go through a delusion that they're the greatest. Currently the only thing America is greatest at is manipulating their public into thinking that everything is alright and spreading war amongst the world.
  • cseckinger1
    Options
    I love my country & I love my fellow Americans! Best DAMN country in this entire world!!! God Bless America!!!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Look, it's OP.

1368121089_chinese_female_soldier_grenade_toss_fail.gif
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    7pm-8am is a 13 hour shift, not 16

45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-49A7.gif

i know kung fu...

Show me...
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

First off, you're taking a troll wayyyyy too seriously. Calm down.

Second, while HE is a troll and I disagree with him (mainly because I know Germany and America and I know that Germans overall work wayyyyy less AND have much more vacation hours than Americans), I don't like the comment that anyone saying anything against America is asked to leave.

I mean, this isn't YOUR country. What made it your country? He fought (according to his, presumably, madeup story). I lived in US for over 10 years. Do I get to say anything about US? Am I allowed to say "US is spying on his citizens and that is wrong". Would you like to kick me out of US for that?

I also say that Americans are living under a HUGE delusion of superiority all over the world and compared to any number of country, US is far behind in sports, education, reputation, economy, pollution-free, industry, human rights and bunch of other things. The fact that I mention those things should tell you that I DO care about the country enough to bring it up.

I used to work with MANY people who used to abuse welfare program. While I know that my personal experience might cloud my judgement, I too can call Americans lazy just based on that. I saw drug dealers with brand new Cadillacs buying alcohol with food stamps. I can call Americans lazy (but I won't because I am an educated person and know that, that isn't true).

So please, don't ask people to leave simply for saying somethign about what they saw wrong. You can ask him to leave because he is trying to troll (and doing a poor job and in America, we like GOOD trolls. Like our politicians).

Signed

A Foreigner

here here
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Don't like what you see?
    You can leave the same way you entered...
    Dont let the door hit you on your way out...
    In other words...Dont take your time leaving.:wink:
This discussion has been closed.