pointless whine thread

Options

Replies

• Cinner29
    Cinner29 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Everyone on my street got Raptured today except me. There's no one mowing, no kids playing, no one walking their dog. Rapture, I tell you. And they didn't tell me (I wanted to watch. I want to know if they go up naked or what).
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Everyone on my street got Raptured today except me. There's no one mowing, no kids playing, no one walking their dog. Rapture, I tell you. And they didn't tell me (I wanted to watch. I want to know if they go up naked or what).

Hahahaaa!! You wouldn't wanna go
  • SAH1906
    SAH1906 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Almost cut the tip of my finger off two days ago helping replace my grandmother's AC unit. The ER "doctor" makes it bleed more trying to glue it back versus stitches. After 20 minutes of me keeping pressure on it to stop the bleeding, I went to their lounge to tell him it was not bleeding anymore. He then tells me one of his nurses will bandage it. she shows up, I ask her for the rest of the gauze, some tape and a tetanus shot. (Yeah they never though of that.)

Fast forward to today at 9 Round I go to put on my gloves and ...pop... blood again. Lots o fun.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Ive been tanning to prepare for my wedding next month and broke out in a allergic reaction to a sunburn I recieved when I went to the beach. Now I cant tan until my rash is better and my chest is covered in hives. Its my own fault but WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
  • MrsSenecal
    Options
    Hilarious!!!!!!!!
  • MrsSenecal
    Options
    I just want a sweetie pie to make me a sammich and then sleep with me later.
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • AlwaysMTNDEW
    Options
    double post
  • AlwaysMTNDEW
    Options
    I've just eaten a delicious piece of fudge-covered cake and I'd love a glass of milk, but I'm lactose intolerant :sad:
    the cake sounds good and thats a bummer that your lactose intolerant
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    I realized today that I've spent the last year of my life becoming attached to a man that apparently isn't "ready for a relationship right now". (This of course, only after telling me he loved me, building up my trust, making me feel confident and comfortable with him, and having late night webcam calls.)
    And I realized that even after he said that, I was willing to wait for him to be ready. We were just so much alike, and I've never had that with anyone.
    Gosh, how stupid am I? :grumble:

Also I just chugged an entire bottle of water and I feel like a depressed water balloon with bad hair. Yikes

OMG - wonder if it's the same guy?!?!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i'm up before 5am.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Hubby's agency called this morning and laid him off OVER THE G-D PHONE! Seriously? Who even does that?

I've been laid off twice by phone in the last 6 months. erg.
  • smantha32
    Options
    I might whine because I have no wine :)

I have to drastically cut sugars for awhile. So no wine for me either. *whine*
  • smantha32
    Options
    Ive been tanning to prepare for my wedding next month and broke out in a allergic reaction to a sunburn I recieved when I went to the beach. Now I cant tan until my rash is better and my chest is covered in hives. Its my own fault but WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Get an oatmeal bath from the grocery store. It's weird but it works. The hives will be gone in a couple days.
  • Sandia_Sweetie
    Sandia_Sweetie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My grandpa died yesterday, and I don't have the scratch to go back home for the funeral. :brokenheart:
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i have coursework to do but i can't get past the procrastination.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    According to the weight charts, I should be about 6'8". I am morbidly undertall!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I work for Waste Management, hence we had the 4th of July off but have to work today to make up for it. Sitting in the office all by myself wishing I was out on the boat! Waaaaaaaaa!! :cry:
  • smantha32
    Options
    My grandpa died yesterday, and I don't have the scratch to go back home for the funeral. :brokenheart:

I'm sorry for your loss! :(