Let's hear it for pale girls! :D

Options

Replies

• usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I'm normally pale because I'm not the outdoorsy type but I have native blood so as soon as I do get a little sun I tan right away. I've got a nice farmer's tan going on, very sexy. :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    carolyn-Jones.jpg

My idol. :heart:
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I wish all pale people looked like the beautiful girls in these pictures. Unfortunately, my pale skin just looks pasty and sickly. I'll admit I tan (in the sun, not the tanning bed). I'm sure I'll pay for it later, but I've yet to embrace my whiteness.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Pale skin is beautiful especially ivory as it's so rare.

I'm in between but as Aussie I can easily tan but I don't rate the over tanned look.

I gravitate towards ethnic looking boys though ;)
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so pale, I'm almost fluorescent.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Go pale girls go!!!
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I love being fair. I was born white and want to stay that way!

i've learned to love my fair skin over years! :)

Plus I don't want to look like shoe leather when I'm old.

I went to school with a girl who by the time she was 18, was called "leatherskin". She was so deeply tanned and burnt that her face looked like dried up shoeleather and her hair was falling out in patches. I wonder what she looks like now. People called me "casper" because I was so pale, but I wore it as a badge of honor!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I'm so pale that I can't find makeup that matches. Ivory, cool tones - I burn up crispy. Through SPF 100+.
    If you're pale with pink undertones like me, try out Make Up Forever at Sephora. They have some very pale, very pink tones in their HD foundation.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    WHOOO! Who has to mix regular foundation with pure white foundation just to have a color that matches their skin? THIS GAL!
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Pale as can be, I am. Even if I try, I do not get tanned anywhere but my arms/upper body. My legs look like raw chicken, palw with a slight blue cast. I glow in the dark. My grandma told me, when I was a kid, that the paler you are, the more royal you are. I must be a queen. :-)
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm pale, the only bad thing is when I put on my make-up it's always an orange tint, even when it's Ivory!
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    should be titled pasty girls

No it should not be titled "pasty girls". "Pasty" implies that there is something wrong or undesirable about being pale which none of the serious replies to this post uphold. There are plenty of people who find pale skin to be beautiful and just because obviously you are not one of them, doesn't mean that you have to comment negatively.

If you don't 'get' that some people like pale skin, then just shrug your shoulders and move on. Just because you don't like 'pasty' girls doesn't mean that no one else does. Why are you in this thread in the first place? A better place for you to be would be at the local mall or any other place where over-tanned orange chicks hang out.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    This pic of me is actually at the end of summer when I was 'tan'.
    I have been teased all my life: you're as white as a ghost, you're so pale, why don't you get some sun?
    I do get sun, but burn to an unhealthy crisp if I'm not careful.
    Thanks for the topic OP :flowerforyou:
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    another pale girl here....sun doesn't tan me at all, just dries out my skin. I try to get enough to get my Vitamin D, but that's about it.
  • Jers43
    Jers43 Posts: 100
    Options
    I married a pale girl and we have 3 pale daughters German , Irish, Swiss = whiteyboo
  • Pippa_ttc
    Pippa_ttc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I like being fair and I'm against fake tan/sunbed however I must admit my skin looks much healthier if I manage to get tanned a little. Only my face and my arms though, my legs always look like milk bottles =[
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Haha yep I too find "Ivory" foundation is too dark to match my skintone
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Pale as can be, I am. Even if I try, I do not get tanned anywhere but my arms/upper body. My legs look like raw chicken, palw with a slight blue cast. I glow in the dark. My grandma told me, when I was a kid, that the paler you are, the more royal you are. I must be a queen. :-)

My legs are bluish too. And I was called Casper at school too. I've never read a thread I can so completely relate to before!
    I would add Nicole Kidman to gorgeous pale ladies.
  • AiabliamsMommy
    AiabliamsMommy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one who can't find light enough makeup! Lol, I don't mind being pale now, it used to bother me. I love seeing pale celebs :)
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My favourite pale girl

pale-skin-26.jpg