From 270 to 148. Finally not Overweight by BMI.

Options

Replies

• l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    WOOWW!! Amazing! Great job :)
  • talk2elles
    talk2elles Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Your waist is amazing! Well done :-) xXx
  • ellis222
    ellis222 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and haven't seen one of your updates before, so thanks for posting your progress. It's very inspiring!

You look great!
  • MadMonsterMom
    MadMonsterMom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Really makes me feel hopeful that I can do it too! Thank you for posting!
  • Forest777
    Forest777 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are very pretty before and after and I'm glad you had a boyfriend who saw that too, how awesome.
    Congrats on your phenomenal weight loss and thanks for sharing your tips on how you did it!
  • edg6strings
    edg6strings Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Tremendous accomplishment, congrats! Never apologize for posting your successes, seeing results like yours are great motivation for other people.
  • vickaged
    vickaged Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep posting those updates--you keep us inspired!!!
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Beautiful! Great job, I am also 5'5" and heading toward a healthy BMI...I think I'll probably be really happy where you are. This poor body has been defying gravity for 44 years, so I'm sure my 148 will look a little different than your 148 LOL You have accomplished great things, never go back! Congratulations!!
  • ahopefulloser
    ahopefulloser Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A true inspiration!! Your story is especially meaningful to me because I'm 25 years old, 5'4 and my weight is currently 286 (Lost 27 pounds in the last two months) I'm trying to get to 140. I've given myself 14 months to lose all the weight (looking forward to July 2014! Next swimsuit season!)

Its really motivational to see someone with a beginning body type so similar to my own be so successful. Thank you very much for sharing!!
  • snickerskittycat
    snickerskittycat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Definately don't feel bad about posting too much! You need to celebrate hitting your goals! Otherwise you wouldn't be as excited. This is a huge accomplishment. I am just at the start of my journey at 252 and Can't wait to be where you are! Good job! And kepe going!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I started at 270 too :D Awesome job - you look incredible, very proud of you!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    Wow! You look great! And you're beautiful, both before and after. In a world where beauty is usually synonymous with having a 'hot' body, this can be greatly overlooked.
  • sarily44
    sarily44 Posts: 25
    Options
    Your success is inspiring -- so don't worry about posting often. You look wonderful, and getting your BMI down is fantastic. You'll have lots of years to enjoy a healthy body. Congrats!
  • clairedrose
    clairedrose Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have to add my congrats! You look great and happy. I am hoping to get to overweight instead of obese :smile: Wonderful that you've done this now while you are young. Enjoy.
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • ktieman
    ktieman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Fantastic; and very inspiring, I also started at 270 but I'm quite a bit older. Still very inspiring; you look great.:happy:
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You add as many progress updates as you want!! You are doing amazing work! You look fantastic!!! Great job!
  • lvnwell2day
    lvnwell2day Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your success it is definitely inspiring!
  • CelebrateYou
    Options
    Wow. I wish I had had the chance to share your journey! Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!