(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• jcardenas09
    Options
    I start tomorrow! I'm soo excited after seeing these amazing results!

:happy:

45631942.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • AngelicaMP
    AngelicaMP Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Before starting insanity (had just gotten done doing about 12 weeks of some various Jillian Michaels)
    851710FE-EF9B-4647-B36B-97E4D1388C40-3322-0000055A348692C5.jpg

4 weeks after starting insanity

3FEB4FCD-D624-4CAB-8914-E04E0C8DF7D0-12189-00000695C67077A8.jpg
  • lreig
    lreig Posts: 1
    Options
    Starting Insanity tonight! Two years ago I was at my lightest and after having an ovary removed, crazy hormones and diagnosed with hypothyroid I'm at my heaviest ever.... Going to push play and push through, you all have inspired me with the stories and pics!!! Hoping for some awesome results!
  • Kabuhtu
    Kabuhtu Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump BUMP!
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Try ebay, craigslist, amazon.com, any of those places to buy it cheaper.
  • Cellery67
    Cellery67 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My last day of Insanity (round 1) is July 1st. I will be more than happy to post my pics then... provided that I can find this forum again. :) I am 5'5" and was 165.6 lbs on April 16, 2012. I am currently finishing the third week of month 2 today. (I was sick, then had a family emergency so, I put everything on hold for about 11 days). On June 13th, 2012, I was 151.0 lbs. At that time, I had lost 6 inches off my waist, 2.5 inches off my hips, 3 inches off my chest. I can't wait to take pics of my end results and compare. If you are looking for the best workout of your life... get this program. If you diet and do the program, you will lose weight and, more importantly, inches. Good luck everyone!

I just started Insanity July 1st and that is pretty much my measurements--did you end up finishing? I would love to see what your results were!
  • rachaelcunning
    Options
    im on day 14 today, so I start the third week on Monday. I haven't seen any weight loss yet (I have actually put on 2lb!) but i feel different: lighter! My skin also looks more toned and less lumpy. I am also beginning to enjoy the workouts and look forward to them.

Im going to stick with it and will post my results when im done. I don't really use the scales much so am logging inches lost. Hopefully it will all be worth it!

good luck to everyone!
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! You look amazing! I am starting insanity in a few days at 173 pounds and hope I look like you when I'm done!
  • mrswine
    Options
    Holy Crap! You look amazing! I am starting insanity in a few days at 173 pounds and hope I look like you when I'm done!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Starting the recovery week on Wednesday. I'm hoping Month 2 will bring me the results I crave :smile:
  • TammTammS
    TammTammS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    1 month

f2f0e2bf-7fe2-4e73-b87e-f8ebc0db9001_zps4fffa3bb.jpg
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    all you ladies look AMAZING!!! gives me hope, Im starting week 2 today! reading this shows, its not just about the pounds, inches matter too!!! i have to remember that!!
  • JenHorsmon
    JenHorsmon Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow....all of you ladies look AMAZING!!!! This thread is a very good motivator to keep up with Insanity. I am hoping that I can post my before and after, and have such amazing results, at the end of August!
  • mrswine
    Options
    So excited to start after looking through this thread again.
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
  • RachelHoffman0709
    RachelHoffman0709 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am only a little over midway through month 1...here are some of my results

day 1
    1b87bb8f-78cc-4bf8-8977-9d253edfe801.jpg
    day 19
    cfca02a0-2d15-4b45-b076-c1cf1c358717.jpg
  • xenl
    xenl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It's been great seeing the before and after pics. I just started yesterday. I did take a day 1 pic so I can't wait to take another one in a month to compare.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 7.. but I am also doing other stuff in conjunction with it. profile picture is me just before I started.. I make sure to take them once a month.. i hope it makes a difference. I'm looking for the toning and strength.. not just the weight..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!