Post weight losses. Hold me accountable (Thanks!)

Options

Replies

• suspendedindusk03
    Options
    Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well. Congrats to those of you who have lost weight!! You are all such an inspiration and great motivation to me. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Oh, this past weekend (plus Monday) was terrible for me - well, not altogether terrible, as you'll see shortly - but, I didn't have a chance to keep track of things here over the past three days or so. Because of that, I let things slide. I didn't officially exercise and I ate things I more than likely shouldn't have and more of them than I probably should have.

However, I think my mind and body perhaps needed that little break from the routine I'd gotten into since being here. (I've been on this site for three full weeks now, this is the start of my fourth). Because, even though things didn't go well over the weekend + yesterday, I still got on the scale this morning ( even though I wasn't really ready to face the "damage" I may have done) and lo and behold... I still managed to lose weight!! Don't ask me how, I have no idea. Maybe I didn't go over on my calories as much as I'd thought? Maybe it's my metabolism? I really don't know.

Anyway, start of my fourth week - I'm down 10 lbs!! AND, I've already reached my Christmas goal - to be under 200 lbs - a week early! I started out at 210 and am now at 199.8! Yay!!! :bigsmile:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I seem to be on the exact same track as mom_luk. Started this about 6 wks ago. Lost 5 lbs in the first 2 wks and then went on a 3 wk work/vacation and gained 3.5lbs. It has been hard getting back into the swing of things after eating and drinking what I wanted to on vacation. Thing is I weighed in 6 lbs less after this so-so week. I attribute it to the fact that I overate on vacation and just plain haven't been hungry lately (although it's coming back now unfortunately). I also think I exercised more than I thought I did on vacation with surfing, hiking, walking all over town instead of just sitting at my desk, and my metabolism was higher upon returning. Plus, the Latin culture takes their big meal at lunch with a small dinner which doesn't fit into my schedule very well here. Not sure how deal with that. So here it is so far.

Start 182.5
    2 wks - 177.5
    3 wks - off
    12/10 - 181.0
    12/17 - 175.0
    Goal by May 150.0
    Goal by September 140.0
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I just posted on Friday that I seemed to have overcome my plateau & lost two more pounds. I decided to take my measurements again this morning and I am PROUD to say that I have lost 21 inches total since I started measuring on 11/17! My weight this morning was 195.6 and that puts me at a total loss of 43 pounds since mid September:drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,004 Member
    Options
    ~Great job suspendedindusk03!!!!! Under 200 is a HUGE accomplishment! And a week ahead of schedule. That is great news. ::::Happy Dance:::Happy Dance::)-(-)-(-)-(- :flowerforyou:

~Julie: Way to go! WOW. Impressive. What is your secret??

~lizard9800: Ya gotta love vacations :glasses:

Keep it up, all. Thanks for giving me motivation.

Cheryl
  • JulieB21
    Options
    ~
    ~Julie: Way to go! WOW. Impressive. What is your secret??

Cheryl

I really think it's the Bowflex & Pilates...I alternate them every other day. Thank you for the compliment Cheryl:love:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi Cheryl, I don't enter any housework or normal everyday stuff in the exercise column because it would take forever and essentially I'm lazy that way. But for the last week I've had kids home so we are doing more physical things that don't get entered. This week when I post my weight I expect another drop because I have been doing my boss's job and that's stressful at times. I can't find time to eat because I have been doing bus maintenance between 2 back to back runs for a total of 4 runs a day for a week. I was so tired yesterday I didn't bother to enter my food here. Oh yeah on top of that there is the Christmas baking to do and this morning is Saturday and it felt good to sleep in but I have to be on the road at 11 am est to go north for the day. So I really guess I'm not eating all my calories, somedays I don't even know how to enter such things as put crosslinks on chains to bus # 3. LOL I just don't think I will find it in the database. It's nice to sit hear and have:drinker: with a fellow mfper. So Cheryl, you need to go into bus maintenance and it's better if you do that where there is alot of snow, it makes you work harder and you shiver more and voila!, you burn off calories right and left lol. Well gotta go get ready to roll. ~Karen I'll post on Monday if I think of it.
  • JulieB21
    Options
    On 12/18 I was 195.6 & 193.8 today. Definately going to keep up with the Pilates & Hip Hop Abs. I'm gonna try Turbo Jam after the holidays. Switching things up exercise wise does work!

Merry Christmas All! May all of your wishes come true:drinker:
  • brbfnk
    Options
    Okay I joined on December 22
    Today I am at 210
    I would like to lose 60lbs
    My goal is to do 20 min on the treadmill at a high incline with 1300 cal a day. We will see since it is christmas week and all.

good luck to all and have a good and safe christmas.
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    I'm all about the accountability so here it goes...
    I'm not sure the exact date I started but the weight was 166 pounds mid October
    Currently I'm at 143 HOWEVER that weight loss in a short amount of time was kick started by a very stressful event which I don't recommend as a weight loss method :noway:
    Anyway, my goal weight is 115 which is what I was before I gained the weight
    I look at it on a weekly basis though with a goal of losing 2 lbs a week
  • ticklemeforever
    Options
    good job guys!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    WEll all I have not been on for about a week. Haven't been real strict with myself. So I was shocked this morning when I checked and I was down 1 lb. It isn't much but I was very happy and relieved. So my current weight is 244. From Aug. at 280.

Great job everyone and keep it up.

Eve
  • kjllose
    Options
    Hi all, well Christmas bit my butt. Back to 173 but am now looking forward to snow shoeing and working out on my stability ball thanks to my loving and supportive family. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year. Anyone have any new year's resolutions ready yet?~Karen
  • jdaniels
    Options
    I started at 211 on Oct 20th and the last time I weighed on Dec. 20th I am down to 192. Woohoo!! I have lost 19 pounds in 2 months. I only weigh once a monthe so I will keep you updated!!!
    My goeal os to get down to 135. So 57 more pounds to go.
  • kjllose
    Options
    Way to go jdaniels!!!!! I'm so happy for you. :bigsmile: I want to get to 145 and I have a ways to go yet, but I love this site, it keeps me going when I get down. :flowerforyou: ~Karen
  • bricker06
    Options
    congrats to all of you who have lost. the holidays are about over and im ready to give it my all. i will definately post weekly. although this will require me to purchase a scale yikes!!!
    wish me luck i have no will power and will need it. jenny
  • webebeer
    Options
    I have just been stuck......:grumble: .....I started on 11/12 at 167 ....currently at 155.....and have just been losing so slow......ounces......thats 6 weeks and 12 lbs :angry: :angry: goal weight 130 / 135
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ok im starting this
    my goal weight is 150 pds
    i now weigh 200 pds :sad:
    lets do this people!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will reweigh next weeek and let u all know my progress//
  • JulieB21
    Options
    Ending 2007 at 192 pounds. 47 pounds gone-NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    End of 2007 Weigh In

I began in Aug at 280

Today I weigh 244 a loss of 36 lbs
    Inches lost
    7.5 in my waist.
    7 in my hips
    9.5 in my thigh
    2 in my neck
    4 in my arms
    1.25 in my bust
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    End of 2007 weigh in - 172.2 (started at 182.5 in November)

Goal by May 31st - 150.0
    Goal by Sept 1st - 140.0
    We'll see after that. Nothing under 135 though. Not healthy.

Great job Eve and Julie!! Keep it up:flowerforyou: