Would you defriend somebody because they wear Crocs?

Options

Replies

• theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    yes, yes I f u c kin would.

bwahahaha.. no. not really.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair once while drunk and shopping. Okay, yes, I did this regularly at one time as it was the only way my wife could get me to go shopping for any length of time. It resulted in some interesting wardrobe items, a pair of yellow crocs among them. I wore them the next day for 10 minutes and decided I looked like Mickey Mouse and never wore them again. Interestingly enough, this is also how I ended up with a pair of man capris and an Ed Hardy button down.

images-11_zps45bb4400.jpeg

:laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair once while drunk and shopping. Okay, yes, I did this regularly at one time as it was the only way my wife could get me to go shopping for any length of time. It resulted in some interesting wardrobe items, a pair of yellow crocs among them. I wore them the next day for 10 minutes and decided I looked like Mickey Mouse and never wore them again. Interestingly enough, this is also how I ended up with a pair of man capris and an Ed Hardy button down.

I think I speak for everyone here when I tell you that we need pics of this.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    No, they're great for gardening, you just hose them off.

this is true, but once they are wet they take a while to dry out...er, so i have heard...

hahah!!! you wear crocs too! LMAO! thanx for the tip, i currently don't have a pair, but i WANT some for the garden :tongue:

My best friend is a nurse, and she said they're awesome for when someone spews bodily functions all over you...you just rinse off your crocks and throw your socks out.
  • Teardrop81
    Teardrop81 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    This thread just reminded me that I need to get a pair. I've been meaning to buy some for years. Thanks!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I wear crocs to swim. They float. Sometimes my floating crocs scare small children. :D
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    They are a crime against humanity and all of its kingdoms.
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Yes.

crocs_o_638312.jpg
  • Retronik82
    Options
    haha no i wouldn't defriend them.... i say do whats comfortable for you. lots of ladies at work(we stand/walk quite a bit) wear them and love them! i have a pair that i cut grass in and they are some of my most comfortable shoes.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I don't know, would you defriend someone for wearing a fez?

tumblr_m7f8sxuq3p1rylwhfo1_400_zps0d67c52e.gif

no, I'd just toss it in the air while our other friend shoots it. I would shoot it myself, but my aim is just horrid.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Crocs are the tool of the devil. I say burn them all!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Jon Gosselin, is that you???!! :laugh:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    ogw03b.gif
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    ogw03b.gif

This is fantastic.

Friends don't let friends wear Crocs.
  • MamaCatO
    MamaCatO Posts: 100
    Options
    No, I don't judge people by the clothes they wear. People should wear whatever is comfortable for them.
  • Charlottesmama
    Charlottesmama Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    No I wear them to work. They are Mary Jane style though. I work in an ER.
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    ogw03b.gif

OMG, it's a pair of Croc-Fingers. Hope they're not for real.

Must admit, I'm a big five finger fan in summer. Crocs are just pratical slippers or gardening shoes. But I wouldn't buy pink ones...
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    My husband wears them when hosing the gardens. Pink ones at that. Should I divorce him now?
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Nope.

But I would defriend somebody who defriended somebody for wearing Crocs because seriously, how homogenised do you want people to be?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

:laugh: