Focus T25 Challenge group

Options

Replies

• klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I ordered my copy on the 5th, I'm just waiting for it to come in! I sent a request on the fb group.
  • rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    Just added both of you on facebook, Welcome to the group!

Group is growing fast, this is gonna be awesome, can't wait to start this with all of you!
  • BobbyJo28
    BobbyJo28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Started Focus T25 today as well. I would like to join in on the w/o group too please :o)
  • turboturtlepower
    Options
    I'm doing doubles of FocusT25, and my first round of BodyBeast (Huge Beast this time, I did lean beast the first time around). I'm currently on my second week of FocusT & day 1 of Huge Beast phase. Definitely want to join in.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    You are all welcome to join us, here is the link to our facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • hgaspard83
    hgaspard83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    just ordered mine today !!!! cant wait for it !
  • Im_Worth_It
    Im_Worth_It Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Day one! Would love to be part of the challenge group!
  • DoingItAll2013
    Options
    Put in my request, would love to join group. Today was day 2 for me. I am looking to drop almost 100 lbs too. I have done a combination of the regular and modified moves and I am so grateful Shawn T made this doable for anyone at any level. The workouts are tough but I am already feeling some results.

Sherral
  • thelastcenturion
    thelastcenturion Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    starting on monday 7/15!! Its finals week for me aaand its not with me yet (getting here in the next day or two though!) so yeah. I can't wait to get it started though. Glad I found people who are doing it too!! In the words of Shaun T let's "get it done!"
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Send me your request to join our group on facebook and i will be happy to add you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I sent a request to join. I did day 5 today. Love it so far. I have 5 kids and they're all on summer vacay my exercise had fallen to the wayside. This I can get done quickly before they wake up, I'm done for the day, and still feel like I got a good workout in.
  • angelsmitty
    angelsmitty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on the 15th! I have 24 pounds of baby weight to lose and I'm hoping this program will help me get back to the flat stomach I used to have!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I'm starting on the 15th! I have 24 pounds of baby weight to lose and I'm hoping this program will help me get back to the flat stomach I used to have!

Angelsmitty you are welcome to join us, send me a join request on facebook and i will add you!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • deothomojaggy
    deothomojaggy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    started focus t25 on Monday, would love to be part of the group
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    started focus t25 on Monday, would love to be part of the group

Susiejiggy send me a request on our facebook group and i will add you.
  • citylife4eva
    citylife4eva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Damn it! I started July 1st, almost through week 2. Its different from Insanity for sho. If and/or when you feel like " I don't wanna work out", you just think, it's only 25 minutes...How many other things less important than my health do I devote more than 25 minutes to? Then you press play and get it done and feel accomplished by nailin it! I completed Insanity for the first time earlier this year, and P90X off and on for the last two years(Life usually got in the way)..I committed to Focus T25 for 10 weeks and to follow the healthy lifestyle (Started juicing for a meal and eating 3 meals and 2 snacks a day, no alcohol, expect when I have a an overage of activity points (Use weight watchers). Got me a Fitbit Flew to track my activity outside of workouts...I'm doing it! Down 9 lbs so far...I know that's alot, and its probably alot of water weight, but still looks good when the scale shows a 9 lb deficit after you've put in the work to live a healthier style. My motivation, I want some abs, which I know I have, you just see them, gotta get rid of the goo that surrounds it first, LLS.

Anyway, I wanna check in periodically for accountability and ***** sessions about success and failures. GL To all on the journey
  • snalitt
    snalitt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just sent a request in as well. I am starting Monday the 15th. Have people been following the 5 day kicks start food plan as well?
  • starmonique
    starmonique Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i started Monday!:)
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have mine and am starting on the 15th as well. Add me in.
  • crcoder
    crcoder Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do I get added to this challenge group? I want to join!
    Carolyn