Movies that make you say "WTF did I just watch??"

Options

Replies

• JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Jolene.

I am baffled by the positive reviews for that movie. It aired on ShoWomen, and I'm starting to think that channel suffers from Lifetime syndrome (Movies for women, with more beatings, murder, and rape than you can handle!).
  • xinit0
    xinit0 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Disappointing lack of Adam Sandler and Wil Ferrell films on the list so far...
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Crash...not the one that came out in 2004 about racial tension. That was excellent. There was a movie called Crash that came out in the mid90s about people who get sexually stimulated from car accidents. Dafuq?

Also The Snowtown Murders. It was actually a good movie but very disturbing.

I remember that other Crash movie. I flipped it over without reading the description because I like the 2004 movie, but I found a very different movie experience waiting for me.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Lars and the Real Girl.

Weird premise.

Haha. I loved that movie. I thought it was sweet. The doll thing was weird, sure. But the way the whole town eventually supported and accepted him made it a really sweet movie.

A Boy and His Dog. That was weird.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Black swan - I hated this movie, watching some chick learn to play with herself was not my idea of a good movie.

Pineapple Express - I gave up and turned this movie off about 20 minutes into it.
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Cloud Atlas, waste of 10 quid
    Seven Pounds
    Quarantine
    Prometheus
    Slither

just a few i can think of off the top of my head
  • brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wanderlust. I thought a Jennifer Aniston movie couldn't be that bad. OOOOOOOOOH I was so wrong!
  • LaurenEileen74
    LaurenEileen74 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sleepaway Camp is a horror classic!!

Vanilla sky was very WTF!

How about The Box with Cameron Diaz???? WTF?????

I liked Wanderlust....laughed a few times, not bad IMO
  • vanessark
    vanessark Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Splice
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Speaking of bad Jennifer Aniston movies, "The Break-up". Very uncomfortable to watch.
  • ROCKNMIMI
    ROCKNMIMI Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Black Swan was my WTF Just Happened. Ive watched it twice, thought I missed something; got a little better understanding, I think the second time but I am not sure.
  • JenniferPlus2
    JenniferPlus2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My choices are "Rubber" and "Four Rooms," but the latter definitely in a good way.

I love Four Rooms! I just rewatched it the other day. Tim Roth is awesome in that movie!
  • mhouston2011
    mhouston2011 Posts: 155
    Options
    Land of the Lost.....
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Seven Psychopaths was NOT what I thought it would be and I couldn't decide if I liked it or hated it by the end
  • brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Black Swan.

It was so good, it put me to sleep in the theater. Which in my entire movie watching career, is the only time that has ever happened. That movie is special.

Agreed! I STILL cant get through the entire movie. And I have tried a few times. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    Blubberella
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Splice

OMG i totally forgot about that one :X that one was just gross
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    V/H/S
  • smcclaycouffer
    smcclaycouffer Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Cloud Atlas....it's 3 very long hours of WTF am I watching!!!!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Primer, just watched it yesterday. I've never been more confused. And I agree with Black Swan.