Movies that make you say "WTF did I just watch??"

Options

Replies

• julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Gerry. It had Matt Damon and Casey Afleck in it. Turned it off after about 10 minutes.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options

WTF awesome is Pan's Labyrinth.

YES YES YES

My WTF awful movie is called Gummo. Horrendous.

(Edited because I finally remembered the name... it was so bad I think I had blocked it out.)
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Natural Born Killers!!

The only movie I have ever walked out of.
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    There's an older movie called "Shrunken Heads"....watched it YEARS ago and NOTHING has beaten it's complete stupidity
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Deliverance
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Zombie *kitten*, Toilet of the Damned.
    Yes... that is real.

Oh yeah.. also I want my two hours back Bridge to Terbithia...
  • Morgaine_on_the_move
    Morgaine_on_the_move Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mars Attacks. I was maybe in middle school when I saw it, and seeing the aliens attach people's heads to dogs' bodies was just weird.

AI with the kid from The 6th Sense. I remember seeing his little robot body floating in the ocean or something at the end. wtf.

Also, At Home at the End of the World. It has to be the most boring movie I've ever seen ( half) of. I walked out. Not even Colin Farrell could save that one.
  • stsanche
    stsanche Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    cannibal holocaust
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Requiem for a Dream. It was amazing and left me silent for 45 minutes after it.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    "Nobody lives" I actually still enjoyed it but still weirdest movie I have ever watched for sure.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Lars and the Real Girl.

Weird premise.

I actually REALLY like this movie. It's so sweet.

Anyway, my choices: Bridesmaids, Seven Psychopaths. There are probably tons more, but I seem to have blocked those moments out.
  • wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I watched a film called "The Loved Ones"... I came across it late at night and was alone.... It left me feeling more like WHY the %$*£ did someone think that up?! It was HORRIBLE.. soooo sick and gross. Left me wondering what the hell is wrong with people. Same with Hostel and as for Human Centipede... The trailer was enough for me.. Ughhh shuddering at the thought of ALL those films :-(
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Sky, I have never been so confused during a movie. When it ended the theatre sat in disbelief as everyone tried to figure out WTF just happened.

That's the one. Glad im not the only one.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Idiocracy
  • heathmarie143
    heathmarie143 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hunger Games.... I know everyone loves the movie and the books, but I watched the movie without ever having read the trilogy and I literally sat there thinking "WTF am I watching??" I mean seriously, who comes up with a storyline where a society makes a group of teenagers fight to the death? And then they watch it on TV like it's the olympics? SICK! I guess if I read all 3 books and/or saw all 3 movies I would understand it more, but WOW.... just wow....
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Requiem for a Dream....or however you spell it.

Good but weird *kitten* flick.
  • jaclynnnacolee
    Options
    I thought movie 43 was stupid. I mean it was funny in some parts but most of the movie was insanely gross and stupid. I cant believe i watched the whole movie. Everyone told me it was good but i dont think it was.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I watched a movie last night and I have to say Sleepaway Camp has to be one of the top on my list for most screwed up, had a nice shock factor to it that the sequels definitely could not beat.

Sleepaway camp was awesome...i knew what was going to happen before it did and laughed at the characters for not listening to me.

but my WTF movie would be: Going Overboard....I love Adam Sandler, but wtf? lol
    ^^^ YES YES YES. It;s not REALLY his fault because he was like 17. but that was a terrible movie.

somehow we ended up owning it twice. huh? although there have been some other horrible ones, but 50 first dates is seriously my favorite movie. my husband and i want to find the cafe they used

that was a great movie...i also love him in punch drunk love...most said it was not a great movie...but i loved it...a great way to show he can do more serious roles.
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Precious.
  • cinbol
    cinbol Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Cloud Atlas - I thought with Tom Hanks it would be outstanding but it's very disjointed and hard to follow - read the wiki on it first!