I'm TOO pretty to work...

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    This is my problem too. I think I'm going to claim disability because it's not like I can control my level of gorgeousness.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    She has a pretty face but needs to fix her teeth, also some fillers and laser skin treatments. She's not young anymore.

Oh and good bra of course.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Sooooooo. Much. Makeup.

I don't understand why women do that to themselves. She looks a lot older than 33 with all that crap on her face.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    looking for the "too pretty to work" sign me up line? dang I so wish I just didn't have to work unless it was a totally fun job for ridiculously high pay too!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    She has a pretty face but needs to fix her teeth, also some fillers and laser skin treatments. She's not young anymore.

Oh and good bra of course.

Not cool. Women should be able to age gracefully if it's their choice.
  • jgollnick
    jgollnick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    She might be pretty for the science world, but if she is the hottest thing walking around London I feel sorry for the fellas out there. Migh as well hang out at the pub a little longer and put your beer goggles on.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    She needs to get over herself.. She is ok, but she isn't no head turner.. I know girls like that.. get hit on by 1-2 guys and think they are the ****.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I think she looks kinda old for her age...IMHO..which is a hoot coming from me who HATES age-ism...but there you go.

and is it me or are her boobs seriously droopy in this pic?

article-2327173-19DE3F7F000005DC-259_634x869.jpg
    OMG! The makeup!

This is her? I don't think she's all that pretty. She's not ugly, but I've seen much more attractive women. And she looks about 50, not 33. But that could be the makeup.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I decided that I'm too pretty and interesting to have a boring job. I still haven't found one to suit my level of beauty and awesomeness though... :sad:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    One could easily pick apart her appearance if one wanted to be petty.

But I'm pretty sure most pretty women have this problem, however, they don't use it as an excuse to interfere with their lives.

She just wants to live off mom and dad.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

But I'm pretty sure most pretty women have this problem, however, they don't use it as an excuse to interfere with their lives.

the only reason anyone picked apart her appearance, is because she said she is too pretty. Had she not said that and someone else said it about her, it would have been different. I'm not saying its right. I'm just saying she made herself look ugly by having such an "in yo face" ugly attitude.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Besides...

If she really wanted us to believe she is 'too pretty', she would have appeared without makeup.

Amirite?
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I don't ever feel that way, but i have had some mornings while i'm deciding what to wear that go a little something like this...

b4333f3648a02af2ab34f9046bf759866f_519551f148efe.png
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options

^^ this

plus is she REALLY is so amazingly pretty, she should be able to be a model or something. She's just trying to sell books.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

the only reason anyone picked apart her appearance, is because she said she is too pretty. Had she not said that and someone else said it about her, it would have been different. I'm not saying its right. I'm just saying she made herself look ugly by having such an "in yo face" ugly attitude.

Oh I agree. I just think that by criticizing her appearance, we lower ourselves to the same shallow plain of existence she lives on.

I'm choosing to rise above it. "Petty" might have been too strong of a word. I'm emotional today! *contemplates more chocolate*
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Oh, I don't think she's all that pretty. Most certainly not too pretty to work. She's got that look of someone who works to hard to be beautiful and would probably be better looking if she didn't try so hard.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Oh I agree. I just think that by criticizing her appearance, we lower ourselves to the same shallow plain of existence she lives on.

I agree.
  • Jbaby187
    Jbaby187 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Does anyone see Michael Jackson in that video?

Michael-Jackson-38211-1-402.jpg

LMAO Totally.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Why are her parents still paying for her living expenses? Also, are they currently adopting? I could be up for adoption if it comes with a living wage and designer handbags.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

I'm choosing to rise above it. "Petty" might have been too strong of a word. I'm emotional today! *contemplates more chocolate*

I rose above taking jabs at her appearance, because she is a pretty cute gal, but phew, her expectant attitude stinks....