Rubber's Lover.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    F6: Twister
  • DCruz83
    DCruz83 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hobo with a Shotgun is definitely a wtf movie but good nonetheless... my most wtf movie ever has to be Jesus Vampire Hunter, a low budget movie all the way through with the oddest plot but I still watched it all cause it was so bad.
  • brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    'I Spit On Your Grave' ...Now that was some f***ed up viewing :noway:

It was indeed a f**ed up craaaaaaazy storyline...but you MUST admit that chick got the revenge of life on them dudes!

I cant see how people come up with these storylines! They have to be partially demented themselves. SMH

The original or the remake?

The remake. I never saw the original.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Meet the Feebles

O. M. G. I've managed to talk my friends out of forcing me to watch this as an initiation of sorts. I have several friends who have watched it repeatedly as a joke with a couple of beers because apparently it is completely and utterly dreadful. I've never known anyone else who had been subjected to it! From what I've heard, you have my sympathy. :cry:
  • kkclif
    kkclif Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    WHY has NO ONE Mentioned Jack and Jill?

Nobody in their right mind has seen it? :D

I turned that one off.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    ''I Give it a Year''. Most awkward movie I ever watched. The whole theater was like WTF afterwards.

I love ''Pans Labyrinth'' even though it freaks me out.

''Where the Wild Things Are'' ...I know I watched it but I have absolutely no memory of it O.o

(Edited for typos)
  • IzzyM210
    IzzyM210 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Blue Valentine....It was the ending that left me all "WTF??" why would somebody dump Ryan Gosling?!!He's a God! :laugh:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    ''Where the Wild Things Are'' ...I know I watched it but I have absolutely no memory of it O.o
    Could not agree w/you more.
  • kkclif
    kkclif Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Springbreakers-I think I actually said out loud while leaving the theatre WTF did I just watch? James Franco is hilarious though.
    Hostel 2 was terrible.
    Pirhanna 3D. I got to watch this in theatres in all of its 3D glory. The beach scene...it was like a trainwreck...I just couldn't look away.

Oh, and Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    The Hotel New Hampshire. Way up there on the WTF meter.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    A Clockwork Orange ...I only saw bits and pieces, but what I saw was confuzzling.
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Star wars prequels (Attack of the clones is the worst thing ever made by humans besides the bag pipes) And twilight... "Your baby is my soul mate" I'm sorry but I think that's illegal!
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I was pissed off for 3 entire days after seeing "Bridesmaids".

"Team America--the uncut version" was recommended to me by a co-worker, but halfway through watching it I took it out and drove back to work on my day off and shoved it in his hands because I refused to keep in my possession one minute longer.

And that Tarantino movie "Planet Terror/Death Trap"...not a fan of Tarantino since I feel he's completely overrated, but I thought the trailer looked hilarious and I was pretty excited to see it. Unfortunately, it wasn't amusing at all and was pretty much just gross and completely disgusting. I was on a date and excused myself to the restroom and stood out in the lobby for 25 minutes because it was so bad I couldn't bear it. [It was Planet Terror that was gross--the Death Trap part was just boring as hell].
  • Teardrop81
    Teardrop81 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Could not agree w/you more.

Yup, this movie put me to sleep. My 6 year old loves it.
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Snow white an the huntsman. Charlize theron gets naked and they show her back? That made me say WTF outloud in theatre
  • t1nk6
    t1nk6 Posts: 215
    Options
    TED! was hilarious but wtf? a horny pot smoking talking walking teddy bear???
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    cannibal holocaust

Wasn't a live turtle filmed being killed and eaten? I remember being horrified since OT wasn't fake. They killed a freaking animal and filmed it. I got so upset over it.
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Human Centipede and I spit on your grave...
  • sarahmaryjane
    sarahmaryjane Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Rubber. The killer tire's name is Robert. Yes, KILLER TIRE. What??