Movies that make you say "WTF did I just watch??"

Options

Replies

• sean_d33
    sean_d33 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    PAPERBOY WITH JOHN CUSAK AND NICOLE KIDMAN... SERIOUSLY MESSED ME UP

I wish so badly that I could unsee this movie! Definitely WTF moment!
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Revolution Road...its supposed to have been a love story, at least that is what the previews said! It literally makes you have suicidal thoughts. I guess there is some point to it, but its so depressing, I couldn't believe I watched it, I just kept waiting for something..anything..
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend made me watch Birdemic, lamest movie EVER!!!
  • BeckyAnne4
    BeckyAnne4 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Rubber. The killer tire's name is Robert. Yes, KILLER TIRE. What??

this movie had its moments, but, I concur, W T F ? who came up with that?!
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Revolution Road...its supposed to have been a love story, at least that is what the previews said! It literally makes you have suicidal thoughts. I guess there is some point to it, but its so depressing, I couldn't believe I watched it, I just kept waiting for something..anything..

Ya.. I caught that beauty too. A feel good movie the whole family will enjoy as you run out into traffic together. Wow. O_o
  • gsmithnp
    gsmithnp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can think of several (my brother in law is notorious for saying a movie is great and it turns out to be WTF).

Machete--probably the worst movie I've ever seen.
    StepBrothers.
    Baseketball (spelling is correct)
    Most Adam Sandler movies (particularly the ones where he talks in that baby-voice for the entire show).
    Vampire movies (I don't like vampires at all--they gross me out. I'm good with zombies and werewolves. Go figure.)
    Night of the Living Bread. Yes, bread. Spoof on "Living Dead," where zombified slices of bread were terrorizing people. Hilarious, but definitely WTF.
  • damianpenny
    damianpenny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Zoolander & Idiocracy.

Wrong forum: these belong in the "best movies ever" thread. ;)

My vote would be for "The Ugly Truth" with Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler, a film that pulls off the neat trick of being horribly sexist against both women *and* men. (Also, Butler playing an American might have been more painful than Kevin Costner trying to play Robin Hood.)
  • damianpenny
    damianpenny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also: "The Happening," the only movie I couldn't finish watching even with Rifftrax accompaniment.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Ted .. I love 'Family Guy' & 'Clevland show' but Ted sucked.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    The Hotel New Hampshire. Way up there on the WTF meter.

Isn't that an old Rob Lowe film?
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    human-centipede-385-240.jpg

Cant believe no one has mentioned this sick sick movie.

ETA: Never seen it. Saw the South Park parody on it and was like WTF?

Hahah, I was just thinking about that one... saw it with my boyfriend and then we were like whaaat :D
  • LaurenEileen74
    LaurenEileen74 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Natural Born Killers!!

The only movie I have ever walked out of.

One of my favorite movies of all time!
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    Springbreakers.. this morning! I wanted to see it so bad.. BOOBS everywhere in just 2 minutes of the movie.. like what the h?

another one i remember is Punch Drunk Love.. i cant remember titles of the others.. but i have seen some really bad movies lol
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    The Hotel New Hampshire. Way up there on the WTF meter.

Isn't that an old Rob Lowe film?

It's painful to think back on it. but yes, he was in it.
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Solaris (not the American remake) and STALKER (1979)

But in a good way. When Soviet cinema is good it's REALLY good.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Cry Baby
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    TED! was hilarious but wtf? a horny pot smoking talking walking teddy bear???

AGREED!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I was pissed off for 3 entire days after seeing "Bridesmaids".

"Team America--the uncut version" was recommended to me by a co-worker, but halfway through watching it I took it out and drove back to work on my day off and shoved it in his hands because I refused to keep in my possession one minute longer.

And that Tarantino movie "Planet Terror/Death Trap"...not a fan of Tarantino since I feel he's completely overrated, but I thought the trailer looked hilarious and I was pretty excited to see it. Unfortunately, it wasn't amusing at all and was pretty much just gross and completely disgusting. I was on a date and excused myself to the restroom and stood out in the lobby for 25 minutes because it was so bad I couldn't bear it. [It was Planet Terror that was gross--the Death Trap part was just boring as hell].
    Don't take this the wrong way but, I don't want to hang out with you.
  • dluberts
    dluberts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    RUBBER(AT LEAST I THINK)
    its about a tire left in the desert.it rolls around blowing crap up with telekinetic powers.yeah......
  • ncl1313
    ncl1313 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    RUBBER(AT LEAST I THINK)
    its about a tire left in the desert.it rolls around blowing crap up with telekinetic powers.yeah......

WHHHAATTT?!?! That sounds awesome!! ;)