I think YOU'RE too pretty to work!!
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'd bang her but mostly out of spite!
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious to me. I'm totally hating on her. I'd love rich parents to sponge off of. But good for her and her inflated self esteem!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    she is like on dumb and dumber

There is no jobs out there Yeah, Unless You Wanna Work 40 Hours A Week :)
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Hmph...I wish I was too pretty to work! Alas, I am nowhere near. :sad:

What a narcissistic Dbag...nevermind, that must be my jealousy of her beauty talking... :huh:
  • jdenig
    jdenig Posts: 26
    Options
    Is it just me....or does she look a lot older than 33? I know 60 year olds who look better...including my Mom!
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I wish I had such problems :ohwell:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I say "I'm too pretty to..." all the time. Mostly when it's just something I don't really feel like doing. It never works :cry:
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    She's pretty, sure, but she looks older than 33. For someone spending that much moula on cloths, you'd think she'd get a proper fitting bra...O_o

I'm older than she is and I'd say I'm just as pretty and I am not having any issues working. There are also ladies here who are prettier than me and go fig that I don't hate their guts *rolls eyes*. As someone mentioned in the comments of the article, I have a feeling she quit working more than anything because it didn't mesh with her extravagant lifestyle and living off her parents is farrrr easier.

If she was harassed that much, where's her sugar daddy???
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Catty I know, but she's basic and looks much older that 33.

Maybe she should see if she can get a job with Olay...as the before picture!!!!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Is it just me....or does she look a lot older than 33? I know 60 year olds who look better...including my Mom!

Dude yeah, she definitely looks much older than 33! She is very pretty, don't get me wrong, but I would believe it if somebody showed me her picture and said she was 45. Maybe she just has too much makeup on and it gives her the appearance of slight wrinkles? Or maybe I'm just a 28 year old A-hole who has no idea what's in store for me in the next 5 years...
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    She isn't THAT pretty.....And yeah I agree with Flab2fit.....

^Ditto on both counts.

No sympathy here.
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Cad, it ain't catty if it's a basic truth.
  • booncey
    booncey Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    She is delusional, but with my southern twang I will add , "Bless her heart, poor thing...it's just awful being that purty "
    If she was trying to get a sugar daddy, she should have started working on that plan several years back...just saying.

However, she has somehow attracted national media coverage which will probably sell her book. Maybe she is smarter than we give her credit for. She could be a marketing genius !!!

I still call BS though ;)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Dude yeah, she definitely looks much older than 33! She is very pretty, don't get me wrong, but I would believe it if somebody showed me her picture and said she was 45. Maybe she just has too much makeup on and it gives her the appearance of slight wrinkles? Or maybe I'm just a 28 year old A-hole who has no idea what's in store for me in the next 5 years...

I'm 35 and could probably still pass for someone in her 20's, so nah, you're good, Mere.
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    33 my *kitten*!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I'm too pretty for this thread... No seriously look at me. Meh. She needs to grow up and get over it.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I think she looks kinda old for her age...IMHO..which is a hoot coming from me who HATES age-ism...but there you go.

and is it me or are her boobs seriously droopy in this pic?

article-2327173-19DE3F7F000005DC-259_634x869.jpg

Also look at her eyes. They are crooked and looking at them is freaking me out. If shes too pretty to work then 1/2 of MFP should be unemployed.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    She apparently was being sexually harassed at work on all fronts, and I can't blame her for wanting to get out of that workplace if things were indeed as bad as she says they were. But giving up working entirely is NOT the solution. Either talk to your HR person or work somewhere else.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I think she looks kinda old for her age...IMHO..which is a hoot coming from me who HATES age-ism...but there you go.

and is it me or are her boobs seriously droopy in this pic?

article-2327173-19DE3F7F000005DC-259_634x869.jpg
    That's what I was thinking about this picture:
    article-2327173-19DE3EDF000005DC-868_306x423.jpg
    She doesn't look 33...