• ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    The Human Centipede

The Divide
  • xinit0
    xinit0 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Most of the movies you guys are mentioning, I dig. WTF. I just think my IQ is higher. These are seriously great films.

If you dont' like those, watch Rubber. Best film ever. But none of you will get it. But, it is awesome.

Rubber is seriously bizarre - but one of my recent favorites. The Audience killed me.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    The Human Centipede

The Divide

the human centipede. ..classic. haha
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    The Mist.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Drag Me to Hell. I didn't know if I was watching a comedy or a horror movie.

Human Centipede - made me want to take a shower directly after watching. I felt so dirty.

Drag Me to Hell was by the same guy that did Army of Darkness and Evil Dead... I don't see how you could expect anything less from the man that brought us Bruce Campbell.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Half these movies I've never even heard of.......... I feel WTF just because I have never heard of them before.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Very Bad Things. 100 minutes of my life I will never get back.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Piranhaconda <--- the sequal to Sharktopus. Why did i watch it? because of the name.

the Ring -- TV Static freaked me out for days.
  • NomadicFlame
    Options
    Sucker Punch... started off really good and then sort of went... weird.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Revolution Road...its supposed to have been a love story, at least that is what the previews said! It literally makes you have suicidal thoughts. I guess there is some point to it, but its so depressing, I couldn't believe I watched it, I just kept waiting for something..anything..

I agree! I went to see it with a great friend whom I hadn't seen in a long time. After the movie, we were slient. We were so depressed we decided not to go out to eat and see people. It was disturbing...
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Inception. Stupidest movie ever.
  • JuliexAnne
    JuliexAnne Posts: 32
    Options
    Burn After Reading
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Piranhaconda <--- the sequal to Sharktopus. Why did i watch it? because of the name.

Dude, it's SciFi (or SyFy) channel. Lower your standards when you watch that stuff!

hehe
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    In the 70s they made a real dumb one .. The thing With Two heads. Rosie Greir was in it.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Donnie Darko.... I don't think it was bad movie, but it was really strange in my opinion.

I loved Donnie Darko.
  • NomadicFlame
    Options
    Second the dislike for Donnie Darko. Great music, but beyond that...just totally weird.
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Come on, what's not to love about a restaurant whose tainted chicken turns customers into Native American Chicken Zombies??? But I'm afraid I'm biased. If you only watched the first 30 min, then you missed the song I sing. :wink:
    Poultrygeist.. Yes.. Zombie chickens. I love cheesy horror movies (really bad ones) but this one was so awful. It was even a musical. A MUSICAL. lol I can't even make it through the first 30 minutes