WHO'S with me!? new challenge...

Options

Replies

• abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    I have been stuck for about 2 months trying to get myself back on track and I think this may help.

Please count me in:smile:

I just did my 10 for the night:flowerforyou:
  • psuastro97
    psuastro97 Posts: 125
    Options
    i just did my pushups this morning - 2 sets of 18 with the shred it dvd.

but i forgot to do them last night (ended up working much later than expected)
    i'll do double duty tonight!

how did everyone else do?
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm soooooooooo sore. I did my pushups last night and this morning. I feel it more in my chest than arms. Keeping this up I should have sexy firm arms and the girls should stand at attention again.:bigsmile: I wish :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • abetterme
    Options
    I got my 10 push ups done this morning. They were off the edge of the counter:happy:
  • skittles20
    skittles20 Posts: 20
    Options
    My morning push-ups are done! I also got them in yesterday soooo we're on the right track. I also feel it in my chest more than my arms:ohwell: Oh well, at least I'm feeling something.
    I love this challenge!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I am doing them too. So proud of myself. I may have to try the real ones today. I am not feeling it so much in my arms but in my chest too. Who knew:ohwell:

Keep it up everyone:bigsmile:
  • VegasBaby
    VegasBaby Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    OH! I'm in too! And I am NOT doing the girly ones!!! :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I did mine last night. I managed to do 5 girly ones (just barely!) and I did the other 15 on my exercise ball. Where are you Amy?
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I did my pushup this am!! Did some in Yoga class and a few extra after class. I can definitely see a difference in my strength in the past month...
  • abetterme
    Options
    Just did my 10 for the night.. I love this challenge:flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Im in considering I started the push up thread lol-- Im a little late and i already worked out so I will have to do my push ups in the morning- so the challenge is to do 10 in the am and another 10 in the evening? I would do some tonight but I am about to fall over because I am half asleep I will get them in tomorrow--

Oh I talked to my husband (in the army knocks out pushups like no tomorrow) and he said its easier to do pushups when you get your blood flowing because your adrenaline will have kicked in compared to just doing them.
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    just did ten reading this post. excellent! :happy:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    OK I'm in, I need some extra help for these arms!
  • psuastro97
    Options
    i did mine last night - 2 sets of 10, and thena gain this morning (2 sets of 18 with the shred dvd)

how'd everyone else do?
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 3 sets of 10 at night....need to work on the morning though! I usually get up, get ready and jump on my bike to get to work. It's always down to the last minute! Since I ride my bike it's important I get to work 10 minutes earlier than everyone. I put my bike in the locker room and I don't like trying to get around everyone with my bike and all my biking stuff. :happy:
    So I'm going to try and do them as soon as I get to work. :tongue:

How is everyone else doing?
  • mlck2323
    mlck2323 Posts: 87
    Options
    so does anyone else do front and side planks?
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    So far I have done 2 days of the push up challenge, and I feel accompished. I have never been a big fan of push-ups but I can at least do a "girlie" one or ten.:wink:
  • psuastro97
    Options
    so does anyone else do front and side planks?

never did side planks - but i do front planks. i do 2 sets of 1 minute each (sometimes i wuss out and only do 1 set)
  • mlck2323
    mlck2323 Posts: 87
    Options
    keep it up!

--planks are one of the best core workouts! I do a 25 minute ab workout every other day that includes four sets of one minute front planks and four 30 second planks on each side.
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    So hows everybody doing? I ate HORRIBLE over the weekend and didn't really (at all) work out, but I did my ten pushups morning and night!

I'm doing girly push ups for now bc that all I can do, but I'm going to start adding in regular push ups- as many as I can- then finish off with the girly ones. This morning: 2