NO MCDONALDS

Options

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Stay away from Mcdonalds and hit up subway for them clean foods!

This is a joke, right?
  • sundaymae
    sundaymae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know its so hard not to, I have a real problem with their shakes!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

This is a joke, right?
    I call sarcasm, but I've been known to be wrong about such things in the past. Regardless I got a chuckle out of it, so I guess it just depends on if I was laughing AT or WITH that person. :drinker:
  • DATMANN
    DATMANN Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    There are so many more healthier food choices at subway than Mcdonalds. Do your research dude!!!!!
  • DATMANN
    DATMANN Posts: 18 Member
    Options

This is a joke, right?
  • j724mecham
    j724mecham Posts: 102 Member
    Options

This is a joke, right?

Since you have made yourself blatantly clear that you refuse to celebrate or recognize the OP's accomplishment by taking the post completely off course, then perhaps you can find a new thread to argue in? The OP herself even mentioned how she wanted to commemorate how she passed up fast food a 2nd day. Yet you're too busy filling your ego with being right all the time and disproving everyone else. Is it quite possible that what works for you may not work for the OP or anyone else in here? What little esteem you must have with your 10% body fat if you truly need to make an argument about how someone can go from LOVING a food to completely hating it. Props for being an unnecessary evil.
  • cnr0905
    cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

This is a joke, right?

Since you have made yourself blatantly clear that you refuse to celebrate or recognize the OP's accomplishment by taking the post completely off course, then perhaps you can find a new thread to argue in? The OP herself even mentioned how she wanted to commemorate how she passed up fast food a 2nd day. Yet you're too busy filling your ego with being right all the time and disproving everyone else. Is it quite possible that what works for you may not work for the OP or anyone else in here? What little esteem you must have with your 10% body fat if you truly need to make an argument about how someone can go from LOVING a food to completely hating it. Props for being an unnecessary evil.

i agree, op has made an accomplishment and deserves a pat on the back as anyone shoulds when they do good in this mission, on a personal note i myself do not eat fast food due to healthy descion making.... and i think its crappy food but koodos to op!!!.
  • jonnythan
    Options

This is a joke, right?

I don't think I"ve said anything, positive or negative, to the OP. There have been other discussions going on in the thread (discussions not even started by me).

If my posts offend you so much, just put me on ignore and you don't have to see them.
  • jenna808
    jenna808 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job! That damn fast food breakfast calls my name every morning I'm getting off night shift, so I purposely take a detour home so that I don't drive past McDs. Sometimes if I really really want something from there, I'll make it myself at home, egg cheese meat burritos or sandwiches. Hope that helps, and keep it up!!
  • cnr0905
    cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    good point!! haha
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Hahaha
  • j724mecham
    j724mecham Posts: 102 Member
    Options

This is a joke, right?

I don't think I"ve said anything, positive or negative, to the OP. There have been other discussions going on in the thread (discussions not even started by me).

If my posts offend you so much, just put me on ignore and you don't have to see them.

How are they not started by you when someone will make a comment and you're quoting them just to add your input on how they're completely wrong and mislead? And thanks I will. I can see the sun shining again already.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

tumblr_mdeblpXt751ryb0hd.gif

I'm_just_kidding.gif
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting a goal you set.

It's not "poison" nor really bad. A 300 calories sandwich is not excessive for a meal. And yes they use real eggs, cheese and ham, the same you would buy at a store.

It's positive for the OP to avoid if McDonald's is her vice and derails her from losing weight, but McDonald's is hardly poison.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

You are correct, for any people there is nothing wrong with fast food when eaten in moderation, others of US are best to stay away from it. McDonalds is NOT evil and the food is NOT poison but it is not something good for ME.
  • sweetness256
    sweetness256 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Dang Fast food!!! I have McDonalds for breakfast and lunch and sometimes dinner!...................I know I know already that it is so bad for your waist line! But I too have given it up! One week down! YAY US!!
  • jonnythan
    Options
    Dang Fast food!!! I have McDonalds for breakfast and lunch and sometimes dinner!...................I know I know already that it is so bad for your waist line! But I too have given it up! One week down! YAY US!!

You can eat McDonald's multiple times per week and still lose weight, if you make smart choices while you are there.
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I eat KFC every week. Have still lost almost 100 pounds.

You can eat any fast food, in moderation.

Subway isn't much better than mcd's. they use a ton of sodium in their food.
  • missability
    missability Posts: 223
    Options

It's not "poison" nor really bad. A 300 calories sandwich is not excessive for a meal. And yes they use real eggs, cheese and ham, the same you would buy at a store.

It's positive for the OP to avoid if McDonald's is her vice and derails her from losing weight, but McDonald's is hardly poison.

IDEA Fitness member

I highly disagree, but each to their own. You eat McD's everyday and I'll eat fresh foods from the farmers markets everyday and we'll see who dies first.

Agree^^^^
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

I highly disagree, but each to their own. You eat McD's everyday and I'll eat fresh foods from the farmers markets everyday and we'll see who dies first.
    [Totally Agree! McDonalds is poison! Although there are talks of a now healthy approach. We see how that ends up!]
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Good job! That's been a hard one for me too! Didn't this morning though!

You rock!!