Don't hate on fat people! They're gonna be hot!

Options

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly. My bad. ;P

I really don't understand why you aren't nicer.
    It's a special kind of delusion.

You'd think being wealthy and naturally slim would make a person happy enough to not need to insult most of the members of MFP.

:flowerforyou:

I am nice... and wake up happy every morning. Not so nice when I get nasty messages, but I get so many thankful messages it sort of keeps me here. :flowerforyou:

Umm, I hate to tell you, but you have been decidedly NOT nice in here. Maybe our definitions differ due to differing abilities to empathize? I'm not sure. But, I'd honestly love to find out from you whether or not you are genuinely unaware of how not nice you've been. Enlighten me on your kindness in here, please :flowerforyou:

Yeah...pretty sure saying fat people will always be fat and then making a Santa Claus fat people are jolly reference isn't actually nice by the way.

Indeed. Everyone knows Santa is jolly only because he knows where the naughty girls are...
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm already hot. Kthanksbyeeee! :drinker:

yeah me too. getting better all the time. :smokin:
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Someone that reads more than you.

Reply was to mcwhiteybutterpants or whatever his name is.

Well that's not very nice, is it?
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    dean-what-gif_zpsf65f047e.gif

^^ HAHAHAH!!! I Laughed and laughed LMAO. This was my face half way through that post, i'm sure it was full of great info....but my head just said 'stop now, you don't have the brain capacity or time for this" LOL

^^^exactly! I cracked up laughing when I saw it because that is exactly how I felt! I was so confused because it just kept going and going and going.....!! What in the world!!! Smh
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Someone that reads more than you.

Reply was to mcwhiteybutterpants or whatever his name is.

Well that's not very nice, is it?
    It's not grammatically correct, either.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    I was fat....and I was still hot. end of discussion.

I think that it takes more than physical appearance to make a person hot or not. I know the visual is the attractant but I've known several beauty on the outside ugly on the inside people in my time. As they say....never judge a book by it's cover. :-)
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I don't hate, I sometimes just feels sorry about them, That was me not so long ago. BTW, not all skinny people are hot. case and point, Mick Jaggar. And beauty that is in your soul will shine outwards beyond the perfectly toned body and perfect skin and feature. I've seen a lot of these kinds of people in the media that looks downright EVIL.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Why would I hate, to hate on someone is to be jealous of what they have. So why would I be jealous of Fat!?
  • MarishaRea
    MarishaRea Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    dean-what-gif_zpsf65f047e.gif

Best Part of this post is Jensen Ackles! Thanks for posting! lol :-)
  • Grace215lbs
    Grace215lbs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awww this is very sweet <3
  • ohpuckbunny
    Options
    Michele: Did you lose weight?

Romy: Actually, I have been trying this new fat free diet I invented. All I've had to eat for the past six days are gummy bears, jelly beans, and candy corns.

Michele: God, I wish I had your discipline.

Lmao excellent reference
  • Grace215lbs
    Grace215lbs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Sometimes fat people lose the weight to find out they have an ugly personality.

Ha ha, so true.

I'm pretty sure that goes for anyone.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    And just to throw it in, maybe we just shouldn't hate on them in general because it's a douche thing to do. Not because they might get hot and won't sleep with me. Us. I mean us.

Ha!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Like the title says don't hate on people that are overweight! They may turn their life around and 6 months to a year from now you'll regret it because they got hot, and now you're missing out.

Keep that in mind ;)

I'm sure the people who made fun of MNA76 must be kicking themselves right now!! Have you seen her transformation? WOW!!

Oh and in response to NathanFronk, that's not always true!! I suppose you're probably speaking from personal experience but the people I've met who've lost weight remain the same kind, friendly people they were before! They're a lot more confident of course, which unfortunately is often confused with arrogance!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    IN for sleeping with ex-fatties!!
  • laurenmanderson1
    laurenmanderson1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Can't hate the blacks, can't hate the Jews, can't hate the Muslims, can't hate the gays, can't hate the fatties. Just how are we expected to have a cohesive society without someone to hate on and feel superior to?

We'll always have the stupid people. There, there.

Hahaha! Oh stupid people...
  • obeseandsassy
    Options
    yeah i'm fat and i'm already hot, so maybe just. . .don't hate on fat people because you should have better things to do with your life than hating someone because of how their body looks?
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    <--- is a perfect example of what the OP meant, former fattie now super hot, eat your heart out boy from high school who would only bang me when his friends weren't around.....
  • dgb26
    dgb26 Posts: 77
    Options
    I once came across a bumper sticker that I've always remembered...

"I may be fat, but you're ugly-and I can lose weight!"

haha...love that one!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    what the...I don't even...I mean, seriously?

dImyJ.gif