what's your "type"?

Options

Replies

• KayRisTee
    KayRisTee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Over 6 ft tall, Green eyes, Blonde hair, surfer look, with a little bit of scruff. Gets me every time. Add a baseball cap and I'm yours. Wink Wink
  • Crossfit112
    Crossfit112 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Over 6 ft tall, Green eyes, Blonde hair, surfer look, with a little bit of scruff. Gets me every time. Add a baseball cap and I'm yours. Wink Wink

Sounds like Ken and barbie lol

Tall tanned brunettes or blondes
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Big.... big with muscle
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    It might sound silly but i dont have a type....well in my eyes any women ...big or small slim or chubby is amazing ...but (there is allways a but) she should feel sexy and full of confidence in her self ....the sad thig is that most people with over weight are Lack of self-confidence.

AWWWWWWWW your so sweet !!:smile: this is why your my pal !!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I just want to say thanks to BigPlanBigCra for starting this thread , I know it probably wasnt meant to be funny but its has provided me with a huge amount of laughs tonight which i really needed!!!!:flowerforyou:
    And as for my type i totally surprised myself with my latest choice ...my man of a year....a complete opposite to my past relationships , maybe it was the weight loss but i was 30 kg heavier when we met. He is a bit taller than me , Indian( though he actually looks maori everyone says), 14 years younger, loves to eat healthy, loves the gym, good looking, strong , big upper body, fit and best of all loves me for me regardless of my weight ! we enjoy each other as much now as we did 30 kg ago!!! His best qualities are that he is calm, peaceful, kind, generous ,loyal and respectful...that i find him totally HOT is an added bonus :wink:
  • kingkitdz
    kingkitdz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love the teddy bear type of guy too. I always dated foot ball player type men when I was really skinny, but my husband ended of very short and skinny. Now we both can stand to lose about 10 to 15 lbs.
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love the look of bad boys......but they gotta be good boys at heart lol
    Tattoos are a HUGE plus. and MUST have a sense of humor.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I like bald ginger engineers with tattoos that ride motorcycles and look something like this:

1003664_779752797451_1623377225_n.jpg

Lol but before I met and married him I dated mostly tall, slender geeks. I married outside of my "type".
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    I love the look of bad boys......but they gotta be good boys at heart lol
    Tattoos are a HUGE plus. and MUST have a sense of humor.

^^^This is pretty much me too.
  • MargaretSans
    MargaretSans Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Has to be same hight or taller than me! Broad shouldered, dark features and teeth that arn't straight i know thats weird especially since I work in a dental office but I love croocked smiles
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    So this may be a little silly, but I was talking to a friend about weight loss and what not-- and she, knowing I have a thing for BIG guys (think lumberjacks and larry the cable guy), tells me that when I'm thin, I won't be able to get my big mountain men because big guys don't date skinny girls.
    WHAT IN THE...? I *really* hope that's not the case!!! I love getting fit, but I cannot find myself attracted to fit men (that's right gentlemen, your "before" is sexier than your "after" in my eyes...i'ma weirdo)

Anyone else have a "type" more or less set in stone? Is there a thing that a girl/guy *has* to have for you to be attracted to them?

For me, it's beards and beer guts. True story lol

You prefer most guys "before" pictures as opposed to their after pictures, because most guys on a site that generally contains people trying to lose weight, lose their weight and end up skinny and small looking. "fit" with a swimmers physique if they're lucky. hence you preferring their pseudo-muscled appearance. Rather than their "Do I even lift?" appearance.
  • Bruins24
    Bruins24 Posts: 44
    Options
    Men who are tall, dark hair, tan, blue eyes, nice arms and stomach.
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    I enjoy long walks & swimming. Throw in a belly rub & I'm all yours. If you don't mind the slobber we'll be perfect together.
  • BetsyThomas
    BetsyThomas Posts: 188
    Options
    my type tall like a whole foot taller :) and i like them a little husky and a little fit. Lucky for me i'm married to the perfect one. :)
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    So this may be a little silly, but I was talking to a friend about weight loss and what not-- and she, knowing I have a thing for BIG guys (think lumberjacks and larry the cable guy), tells me that when I'm thin, I won't be able to get my big mountain men because big guys don't date skinny girls.
    WHAT IN THE...? I *really* hope that's not the case!!! I love getting fit, but I cannot find myself attracted to fit men (that's right gentlemen, your "before" is sexier than your "after" in my eyes...i'ma weirdo)

Anyone else have a "type" more or less set in stone? Is there a thing that a girl/guy *has* to have for you to be attracted to them?

For me, it's beards and beer guts. True story lol

My "type" that's set in stone is brunettes. As for body shape and size, I like a range. Though, I guess my ideal is thick and hourglassy (but with some muscle).
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    smartass, funny, tall, laid back, not too serious, and can handle me....that's the hard one :devil:
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    smartass, funny, tall, laid back, not too serious, and can handle me....that's the hard one :devil:

You rang? :laugh:

My type is the one I married. :smooched:
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Woman and BREATHING :wink: it will also help if she looks like the Wendy's commercial actor lady

squishy-girls-go-squish-35.jpg
    :love:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

You rang? :laugh:

My type is the one I married. :smooched:

Yeah, mine, too. He tries to handle me all the time. :smooched:
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Has to be same hight or taller than me! Broad shouldered, dark features and teeth that arn't straight i know thats weird especially since I work in a dental office but I love croocked smiles

Well, you're awfully cute and I meet most of your criteria. Is it cool if I hit myself in the mouth with a hammer for the last part?