Calling all females 5'3 or shorter

Options

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely not amazing looking as some on here but here is me. I am 5.2 ft and i started at 142 lbs size 11 in juniors and now 118 lbs and size 3 in juniors. I still need to lose my lower belly, that is my challenge. Still haven't rewarded myself with anything yet as i haven't reached my goal technically...

before:
    76e0d174-c806-48ea-ae9b-aaeaad2ebc03_zps0bcf5c68.jpg
    today :
    f9185c7f-0da5-4691-a520-86cbd7c6ea67_zps3da9f64c.jpg
    b52ba623-96fa-4a12-bdd6-a4db5f9232b6_zps905e7369.jpg
  • DeniseOmari
    Options
    I am 5'2 and i want to lose 50 lbs total. I want to know if anyone would like to share their before and after pictures. Also if anyone rewarded yourself after a certain amount of lbs lost, what did you reward yourself with??

Same here... Same height and goal, please share:-)
  • zeprose
    zeprose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3. I started at 161lbs on january 1st and my current weight is 149. I've lost 12lbs but I've 23 lbs to go.
  • Preciousone86
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I just started my weight loss journey about two weeks ago, so no "after" pics yet. Lol. I have about 50 pounds to lose, I'm 190 now. Yikes. I'm trying to get to at least my pre college weight of 145 or less.

I would love to make some friends on the site so that we can motivate each other! :-)
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    4ft 11
  • nemopanda
    nemopanda Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 5"2, I've always been bigger :(
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and was about to post some current pics.
  • jayebennett
    Options
    5'1" & 3 girls later

SW:166, CW:155, GW:130 (or lower)

rewards every 5 lbs: music, bra's, golf outing, babysitter to have some me time, taking girls ice skating, to park, etc

but the one i cherish the most is taking a day off of work!

inbetween Girl 2 and Girl 3 i lost 50lbs. At that goal i bought ipod.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Let's call these befores->Okay SRS face->5 pounds after serious face.

Pushing 170 back in February. That's my "You can't see how big I really am" cover up and "my hair is red! Distraction from the rest of me!" weave.
    ooFFeMf.jpg

161, deciding I'm gonna start picking up heavy things. PS, is bad at posing
    1lvLFMU.jpg

mfnAdco.jpg

155.4, having picked up heavy things for about five weeks. Most of the change is in my back. Also look how my bikini bottoms are no longer creeping up my crack! I actually wear them outdoors now.

UnCKyuk.jpg?1

7urYFzA.jpg?1

And I'm at 150.8 now, and a comfortable medium/size 6 (or a 4 at old navy. Old Navy, boosting dat self esteem with lies) so I went and bought my happy behind a new dress. It replaces a dress (also a medium) that I busted the seams on a few months prior. Remember folks, you are not a sausage and clothes only have so much stretch.

b69URkw.jpg?1

rB6PpTo.jpg?1

Edit: I'm about 5'3", give or take how much I'm lying to myself that day. My ID says 5'5"; that was a big self delusion day.
  • skinnybjasse
    skinnybjasse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!
    hey! finally another shorty thread lol im 4'11 i just posted before and afters in the endomorphs thread but here goes again.
    old but i believe u can see difference.

heres my back progress mostly toning actually
    f990c993.png

and heres my waist progress, from 35 to 29' couple months ago plan on taking new ones end of april

02f11ecd-687b-4411-9c8f-72a37a00055c_zpse9f29932.jpg

im 140 right now and my first real goal weight is 120 and i plan on getting an industrial ear piercing when i get there! so excited hopefully that will be june
  • skinnybjasse
    skinnybjasse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm starting from a similar standpoint...most of my friends don't believe I'm 167 at 5'2 but I've managed to 'hide' the belly and back fat well...until bikini season comes around of course :( SO NO MORE HIDING FOR ME!

Awesome progress and weight loss girl, you're my inspiration now!!
    Let's call these befores->Okay SRS face->5 pounds after serious face.

Pushing 170 back in February. That's my "You can't see how big I really am" cover up and "my hair is red! Distraction from the rest of me!" weave.
    ooFFeMf.jpg

161, deciding I'm gonna start picking up heavy things. PS, is bad at posing
    1lvLFMU.jpg

mfnAdco.jpg

155.4, having picked up heavy things for about five weeks. Most of the change is in my back. Also look how my bikini bottoms are no longer creeping up my crack! I actually wear them outdoors now.

UnCKyuk.jpg?1

7urYFzA.jpg?1

And I'm at 150.8 now, and a comfortable medium/size 6 (or a 4 at old navy. Old Navy, boosting dat self esteem with lies) so I went and bought my happy behind a new dress. It replaces a dress (also a medium) that I busted the seams on a few months prior. Remember folks, you are not a sausage and clothes only have so much stretch.

b69URkw.jpg?1

rB6PpTo.jpg?1

Edit: I'm about 5'3", give or take how much I'm lying to myself that day. My ID says 5'5"; that was a big self delusion day.
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    I'm 5'3 trying to lose at least 50-70lbs. Not sure how I'll feel once I get there. I really haven't thought about mini rewards, but once I drop under 200 I plan to get a new tattoo. Mini rewards might end up being things like cute workout tops or something to keep me motivated.
  • luckygirl134
    luckygirl134 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My friends and family are the same way! They all tell me I look fine and I don't need to lose weight! It drives me crazy! I'm 5'2 and at 159.6 so I have at least a good 30 lbs that need to go! It would be nice to have support from friends and family but they all think I look fine. I'm the only one that disagrees! Definitely makes the process a little harder...at least for me.

I'm starting from a similar standpoint...most of my friends don't believe I'm 167 at 5'2 but I've managed to 'hide' the belly and back fat well...until bikini season comes around of course :( SO NO MORE HIDING FOR ME!
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    5'3 and still need to lose 15-20, lost quite a bit so far. I have a before and after in my profile pic tho i am 10 less than I was then. :) Good luck!
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    I'm with you Coe. I'm 5'4 as well. :grumble: :indifferent:
    I'm the last one picked in gym class.

you are picked last due to being a Vikings fan.
  • Raeesa007
    Raeesa007 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am 5'2".. and i have about 20lbs to lose... feel free to add me
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    5'3
    currently 186.6 (from wednesday)
    Was at 198
    i want to lose another 36lbs
    150lbs in my goal

I do Insanity 6 times a week, im on week 2 right now, week 3 starts Monday, whish is the Fit test, measurements and 2 week photo update, excited but nervous at the same time!!
  • Kary22
    Kary22 Posts: 1
    Options
    i'm 5'1" 50 pounds less, eating healthy is the secret, 80% Food 20% exercise
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    How did most of you start losing weight and how long did it take. BTW I work out everyday for about 1 hour and a half but i have only lost 2lbs in 3 weeks :frown:

2 pounds in 3 weeks is actually a very good, healthy rate of loss. Be proud, be very proud.

I'm 5'0", my heaviest weight was 169, started MFP almost a year ago at 163, currently 150 (have been for months), but I've lost a lot of inches. More than I realized until I uploaded a couple pictures today. Profile pic was taken this morning (7/12/13). There is a pic in my profile (I'm wearing a white shirt) that was taken roughly 2 years ago where I think I look huge. When all is said and done, I don't care what my final 'weight' is as long as it looks good. I've lost 13 pounds since I started on MFP, but the majority of my physical changes have occurred in the last few months when I'd lost nothing scale-wise. Thank you weight lifting!
  • jainm1234
    jainm1234 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my stats are as follows:
    Starting weight: 193 lbs
    Current weight: 172.2 lbs
    Goal weight 120 - 130 lbs (still deciding)
    Weight lost so far: a little over 20 lbs.
    Feel free to add me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!