Don't hate on fat people! They're gonna be hot!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mmwbowgxoc1ql5yr7o1_500.gif?w=500&h=280
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Sometimes fat people lose the weight to find out they have an ugly personality.

BOOM!
  • Mareebzz
    Mareebzz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This is what happens when you aren't quick enough to put foot in mouth
    tumblr_mo5bl1tyVn1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Hilarious!!!!!!! I spit my coffee all over my desk because I laughed so hard.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    But if we don't hate on them, they'll have no motivation to do better ...

While this may have been meant as a joke, My brothers and friends ripping on my weight (I was asked if could do the truffle shuffle in high school) was a huge motivator to make a change.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    “Olivier took a deep breath, then turned and bowed in farewell. Gersonides nodded in return, then thought of something.
    "The manuscript you brought me, by that bishop. It argues that understanding is more important than movement. That action is virtuous only if it reflects pure comprehension, and that virtue comes from the comprehension, not the action."
    Olivier frowned. "So?"
    "Dear boy, I must tell you a secret."
    "What?"
    "I do believe it is wrong.”

― Iain Pears, The Dream of Scipio

Good night.

When you are alone in your room and you talk to yourself, do you hear anything back?
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Look this thread has me in stitches and I am sleep deprived but here is a great link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9pD_UK6vGU
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1b7mu6Ncm1qm46dso1_500_zps27df7918.gif
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    “Olivier took a deep breath, then turned and bowed in farewell. Gersonides nodded in return, then thought of something.
    "The manuscript you brought me, by that bishop. It argues that understanding is more important than movement. That action is virtuous only if it reflects pure comprehension, and that virtue comes from the comprehension, not the action."
    Olivier frowned. "So?"
    "Dear boy, I must tell you a secret."
    "What?"
    "I do believe it is wrong.”

― Iain Pears, The Dream of Scipio

Good night.

When you are alone in your room and you talk to yourself, do you hear anything back?
    yesss, I see and hear what a difference I made that day, and fall asleep smiling because I made something think instead of telling them what to think.

'By labeling their terribleactions as barbarous, we create a “purifying” distance between them and us, weeschew responsibility for the logic that produced such monstrosities. “Enemies,there is no enemy!” laments Friedrich Nietzsche in
    Human, All Too Human
    (1876), for modern society transforms its citizens into inevitable collaboratorswith the forces of civilization, herd animals that are incapable of treachery, of real autonomy—in short, we have been trained to give up the freedom to defyand contradict that characterizes a true friend."
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    <--- is a perfect example of what the OP meant, former fattie now super hot, eat your heart out boy from high school who would only bang me when his friends weren't around.....

like on Awkward on MTV?
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Oh Yeah, True!
  • CarolElaine25
    Options
    yeah i'm fat and i'm already hot, so maybe just. . .don't hate on fat people because you should have better things to do with your life than hating someone because of how their body looks?
    This.

Seriously, if you have the time and energy to hate on someone because they don't fit your idea of what someone should look like, you either have a very boring life or some mental issues that need to be addressed.
  • amandajones1978
    Options

Cliffs:
    When your body cannot store any more fat in it's existing cells, it creates new fat cells.
    You cannot get rid of fat cells once your body has created them.
    Thin people don't have as many fat cells in your body, therefore it is harder for thin people to gain weight.

Wait...why do thin people have fat cells in MY body?? NO wonder I'm fat! I'm the sacrificial fatty for all the thin people.

failed_2.jpg
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wish I hadn't missed this last month.

But, srsly not everyone that loses weight is going to end up being hot. Some of us are old and really not a butterfly waiting to be released from the cocoon of flab. Look at all the skinny people that aren't all that attractive. And then there are women who are big and beautiful and big guys that are very handsome. It's not just about weight as far as being hot is concerned.That being said, I think that anyone can improve their attractiveness thin or fat.