possible to be ripped and still have huge boobies...?

Options

Replies

• JKS76
    JKS76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I echo what others have said about you looking truly beautiful just as you are. I admire and share your health and strength goals however so I will have a crack at answering your question. I am no where near "ripped" myself yet, but I have lost quite a bit of body fat from diet and now heavy lifting. I started off with 36I boobs after having my son (they were things of beauty but totally impractical as I am only 5'2" and my stomach, hips and thighs were all in proportion to them so I wanted to change. As I lost fat elsewhere, they shrank in proportion. They are now 34E (and still shrinking). I do wish to stop losing them now so I have to make a choice to keep of going and watch them get looser and lower or keep the reasonable remains of them but have higher body fat elsewhere. So to summarise, looking at your shape, I think with further training and diet you will just shrink all over and you will still have your fabulous hourglass shape but with less inches and you can just stop when you feel like you want to keep them. It's very likely that with K cup boobs now, you will still have relatively big boobs even if you lost a lot of fat elsewhere. * please note * I have read of some people keeping their boobs and losing everywhere else so this may happen to you, but generally it seems we just shrink in proportion. Good luck and please add me if you would like another supportive friend!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I'm nowhere near "ripped" yet, but having lost 36 pounds so far, my bra size has gone from 38G to 34H, so basically I'm losing inches from my torso without getting smaller breasts.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    not really.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    The larger your cup size the less breast loss you will have in most cases. However, genetics has a lot to do with it as well. Smaller cup sizes tend to lose breasts as they lean out. There's a reason female bodybuilders rarely have natural breasts.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Some lucky people get to keep them. I regained intentionally when my cup size dipped below an A (seriously!). For me, going for a leaner look would be a difficult decision, even though my body seems to love to drop fat.
  • michelledfoster
    Options
    Dear Lord, woman, you are hot. I bet you are beating the men off with sticks ! Good luck on your goals. Sorry I dont have a response to the boob question, as I am just starting out and want to lose a little off the boobage but keep "the rack intact" (whoever posted that made me laugh) as much as possible.
  • michelledfoster
    Options
    I fluctuate +/- 5kg (11 lbs) in weight for years, and my boobs stay exactly the same- I just go up/down one band size (36 when they're bigger, 34 when they're smaller).
    It really depends on your body type- I tend to collect most weight on my hips whilst my upper body always looks reasonably toned and doesn't change much. If you're apple shaped (gaining belly/arms) then when you lose weight, you'll lose some of the boobs.
    Just keep the girls adequately restrained during the workout,), and you'll end up with awesome curves on a toned body.
    They'll shrink proportionally to your other curves so you'll still end up looking jessica rabbit-y. ;)

I also have to say that your face is a show-stopper. Gorgeous! :D

Anyways, here's my pic- it's a potato quality but it's obvious my boobs didn't go anywhere

C26x5.gif

Damn !! Excellent inspiration !
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm a long way from "ripped" still, but I've lost 16.5kg since this time last year and only gone from a 34F to a 32F/FF. So basically one band size and half a cup size. Not bad!

g9BnojUl.jpg
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    How much you retain will depend on how much your bodyfat falls, and how much of your boobage is mammory tissue rather than fat.
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I, too, would love to be fit, toned, and tight but keep my boobs!
    Everyone keeps telling me that it won't happen because 'your boobs are the first thing you lose'. I've lost about 30 lbs so far. My band size when down and my cup size went up. Here's hoping it will stay that way as I continue to get fit!
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    "Searching for confidence.... hate my reflection"

Seeing that on your profile has made me a sad panda you are stunning
  • grau62000ameze
    Options
    i ve same challenge and seems difficult to reduce.as some one righty said-some loose it while some dont
    .please which site does the customized bra
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Whenever I lose weight and drop down in clothes size, my boobs don't really shrink. They actually look bigger because my waist is smaller. Quite funny. I think it is genetics.
    03221961 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about losing you boobs your figure really looks good. I would just tone up. the only thing about having big boobs you are young now but after children and when you are older they will become bigger and sag and don't be surprise if you will be open to breast reduction. i have a relative who when in 20's she was 5 feet 2 inches tiny waist big boobs every guys dream now at 56 she is overweight and we are hoping she gets breast reduction because this will make her lose at least 40 pounds and she will be on her way to slimming down. Good luck
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I have a 100C at the moment. My 9kg weight loss has resulted in about 10cm less around the bust. This is partly from my backside but surely also from by breasts. I've lost similar amounts on waist and hips so I'm OK with that.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't gotten small, but they're definitely smaller. Sucks, but it is what it is! If you wear a K cup, I doubt you'll have "small" boobs... but they're likely to shrink some.
  • margebouvierx2
    Options
    How much you retain will depend on how much your bodyfat falls, and how much of your boobage is mammory tissue rather than fat.
    [/quote)

Yep this is spot on info
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    i ve same challenge and seems difficult to reduce.as some one righty said-some loose it while some dont
    .please which site does the customized bra

I contacted Enell bras on their facebook page as their standard bra measurements wouldnt fit my narrrow back/large cup size ratio so they gave me contact details to send my measurements too and get one custom made. Still waiting for it to arrive and its cost me around £75.00 but very worth it I hope!
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    "Searching for confidence.... hate my reflection"

Seeing that on your profile has made me a sad panda you are stunning

:heart: Thank you, you are very very kind. :flowerforyou:
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I doubt my boobs go anywhere. At my most fit with a six pack and everything...I was still a double D cup. I'm not as attached to my girls as some though, they are too big for my frame (especially at this weight) in my opinion so I'm looking forward to a body fat percentage that takes some of them away.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!