Pregnancy-How many weeks after delivery did you lose weight

Options
12346»

Replies

• CandiQueen
    CandiQueen Posts: 57
    Options
    I'm sorry, I was too critical. "Boobs are icky" is a valid reason not to breastfeed. What was I thinking? You have shown me the error of my ways.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Took me 910 weeks to start losing weight after delivery.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    well my 2nd son was born 30th october 2012 and Im at my pre pregnancy weight now. So about 8months, was the same with my first son too. Wer having a 5 yr break then maybe trying for #3, and hoping to not gain too much. I gained about 40lbs with each son which is alot! Hop not to gain that much if we do it again!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Dan, need to read the articles you post.
    Use of infant formula with DHA/ARA compared to exclusive breastfeeding was not significantly associated with an increase in the odds of AD.

It's the quality of the formula not breast feeding vs. supplemental feeding. Not only are the apologies due to the tonality and judgmental attitude but the actual information you posted in your study doesn't support not using formula just choosing the right one.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Whew the drama! :) I'm more concerned that you may not be getting enough cals, OP. Very short timeframe to lose your 25lbs. Check with your OB, in my opinion just to make sure all is good?

I lost about all of it 8 weeks after I had him. But the squishy feeling was still awesome.