Options
    BadPopTart_zps95ad305a.jpg

1e5d25f4-0dbd-426e-9019-d360b129083f_zps9caf145c.jpg

191685ce-4f4e-4c7d-8c38-c0b8003490cb_zps4faba0fc.jpg
  • aharper84
    aharper84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    evil-carb.jpg

Evil foods, In for pancakes without maple syrup but instead some good old maple flavored processed Corn syrup(Hi-fructose of course)

I personally like my pancakes fried in oil and smothered in butter, Cracker Barrel style, but hold the syrup
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Twinkies are the dirtiest thing, food-wise, that I've ever put in my mouth.

When I was a kid, I pretended a twinkie was a cigar, and I inhaled. I choked on the fumes!

I still ate it.

I lol'd at this.
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My ex works for Frito-Lay and when we lived together he would bring home all kinds of goodies. One time he brought an entire case of those cans of spicy nacho cheese that you buy at the gas station next to the bean dip. I could seriously eat a jar of that with potato chips in one sitting. I know it probably barely has any actual cheese in it, but it's so good! I also like anything Hormel makes, which I know is terrible. My dad used to work for them and we'd eat their corn beef hash at least once a week. That delicious dog food barely resembles a real plate of homemade corn beef hash, but every once in awhile I get the hankering and I have to buy a can of it. Gross, I know.

Point of the story: The men in my life need to quit their jobs, lol.
  • Mlkmaid
    Mlkmaid Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    OMG - this totally takes me back to when I was a kid. When I was in high school I used to come home and make myself a fried bologna and American cheese sandwich. You sandwich cheese in between two slices of bologna, fry it, and put it on really soft white bread. You have to "notch" the meat so it lays flat in the pan. The bologna is greasy and the cheese oozy. Yum. I'm salivating just thinking about it. With a giant glass or two of ice cold milk.

And cookie dough. Mountains of cookie dough. :)
  • Mlkmaid
    Mlkmaid Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You should ALWAYS freeze LD Swiss Cake Rolls and Ding Dongs. Should be mandatory.
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    ^ I used to make fried spam sandwiches when I got home from school
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Favorite fake food? Zingers.

Mmmmm. Zingers. I love Zingers. For 25 years I lived in a cultural wasteland (NJ) where you couldn't find the anywhere. I remember searching every grocery and convenience store I could find in the first few months when I moved from Ohio. My sister once mailed me a bunch of them in a Tampax box for my birthday.

We moved to the Midwest 10 years ago and it was nice to enjoy them as an occasional indulgence (usually on a day with a very long bike ride, and once after a sprint triathlon). I wish they'd sell the rights to some company so they'd be available again.

My grandpa always had a box of zingers and we'd share one with lunch. He died recently and I can't find them anymore. Grandpa would be so sad! I'm hoping now that twinkies are coming back, I'll be able to find a zinger too!
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    OMG - this totally takes me back to when I was a kid. When I was in high school I used to come home and make myself a fried bologna and American cheese sandwich. You sandwich cheese in between two slices of bologna, fry it, and put it on really soft white bread. You have to "notch" the meat so it lays flat in the pan. The bologna is greasy and the cheese oozy. Yum. I'm salivating just thinking about it.

We did that too!! But we let the bologna bowl up with a molten puddle of cheese in it . . .
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I vote for those packs of mini donuts they sell in the grocery stores.. They aren't real donuts.. THEY ARE A LIE!
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Microwavable mac n cheese

vienna weiners

aunt jemima just add water buttermilk pancakes

flaming hot cheetos
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options

OH MY GOD!!! DREWWWWWLL!!!!!!!!!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Any sort of chewy candy, especially stuff like Skittles and Laffy Taffy. They bring nothing to the table nutrionally, they're terrible for your teeth, they aren't really all that good, and they're fully of all kinds of crap.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

Hey Mag I don't have a Pic yet but I picked up this ice cream:

0007756722480_500X500_zpse562d1a1.jpg

and am going to make it a sandwich with 2 of these:

8928086701_d66ebb3687_zpsd5d091c1.jpg

I will keep you posted...... :drinker:
  • violenceandlace
    Options
    I make a lot of cupcakes with miniature pies baked into the middle....as well as some killer salted caramel potato chip fudge....
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I should run away from this thread as fast as possible.

On-topic: Little Debbie's Swiss Cake Rolls. OHGOD THE CRAVINGS

ho-ho.jpg

I have sat and ate boxes of these.
    I want to try this now. -v-
    exps29756_HC58313D199.jpg

OMG that cake looks AWESOME! I also used to eat whole boxes...:D

My current fav dirty food though are these insanely delish President's Choice Red Velvet Cupcakes...they melt in your mouth and the frosting isn't overly sweet.

right_item.jpg

They com in at around 400 cal per cupcake and consider it's all of two bites and you're done, that's a lot of calories...:D
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Favorite fake food? Zingers.

Mmmmm. Zingers. I love Zingers. For 25 years I lived in a cultural wasteland (NJ) where you couldn't find the anywhere. I remember searching every grocery and convenience store I could find in the first few months when I moved from Ohio. My sister once mailed me a bunch of them in a Tampax box for my birthday.

We moved to the Midwest 10 years ago and it was nice to enjoy them as an occasional indulgence (usually on a day with a very long bike ride, and once after a sprint triathlon). I wish they'd sell the rights to some company so they'd be available again.

When I heard Hostess was shutting down, I didn't care one whit about Twinkies.

I nearly cried when I realized there would be no more Zingers.

Now that Hostess is back, in a way, I am praying so hard for Zingers to show back up.
  • FerociousKoala
    FerociousKoala Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Fried Ice cream... So good.... so bad.
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Nutter Butter bars.
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Cake. CAKE. CAAAAAAAAAAAKE. I love cake so much. It makes me so happy. I will immediately become happy if I have cake. And the people around me don't care for it, so on birthdays I get pretty much a whole cake to myself. My husband and our room mate will have one slice and then over the course of a week I would finish it off. BECAUSE CAKE. And people hate the icing but not me. I feel if I have too much that yes, it can become even too much for me. But I don't care what kind of cake or frosting. CAKE.

And also cotton candy. It's just sugar. I don't have it too often, only when I go to the movies or a fair. But it takes me straight back to childhood. Nothing bad has ever happened while I was eating cotton candy.

I don't like twinkies. I don't like the way they feel on my teeth. Like nails on a chalkboard. Like chewing on Styrofoam. *cringes*