What do you put in your coffee?

Options

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    A little chocolate protein powder, and a mini creamer (usually chocolate or Almond Joy flavored).

This sound delicious.
  • Tann19
    Tann19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    usually black with zero calorie sweetener, but as of today I add nothing, going off sugar and sugar substitute.

used to add cinnamon before, might try that again or maybe flavored coffee but I would have to research and see how the flavoring is done.
  • Leafy12
    Leafy12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Skim or 2% milk + a tsp or less of maple syrup, which adds to the creaminess!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    milk.

unless I'm doing bulletproof coffee- which is about 1-2 TBS butter and 1-2 TBS coconut oil- blended. DELICIOUS.
  • cilu90
    cilu90 Posts: 31
    Options
    1/2 and 1/2 and honey
  • Chlochloeaway
    Options
    Lots of milk and sugar
  • Pixilox
    Pixilox Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    28322682.jpg
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Bailey's. Makes those morning meetings MUCH less boring :drinker:
  • CycleGuy9000
    CycleGuy9000 Posts: 290
    Options
    I rarely drink coffee anymore but if I do it's decaf with natural half and half no preservatives or any junk in it, just 2 tbsp, sweetened with 3 Splenda. I actually think caffeine is bad for you, it tells your brain that you're not tired which can't be good. I used to drink it everyday but now I drink none and I have more energy than I ever did drinking coffee.
  • sunnydays878
    Options
    I drink it black & iced - hard core! Haha, sometimes I treat myself to SoDelicious Coconut milk french vanilla or CoffeeMate's Girl Scouts thin mints...yum!
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Other than 1% milk mixed with protein powder, (usually for my morning bowl of oatmeal/whole grain cereal) I try to avoid any liquids with calories in them. I just drink my coffee black (but make it with fresh ground beans).

Used to love that flavored creamer stuff, but at 30-35 calories per meager Tablespoon, I was drinking way too many calories with my morning coffee.
  • sunnydays878
    Options
    I like it- not to mention everyone probably looks a little better.
  • sunnydays878
    Options
    Bailey's. Makes those morning meetings MUCH less boring :drinker:

That was in reference to this post :)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I drink it black & iced - hard core! Haha, sometimes I treat myself to SoDelicious Coconut milk french vanilla or CoffeeMate's Girl Scouts thin mints...yum!

I just discovered the SoDelicious coconut milk creamer and can't wait to try it.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I already replied to this early on in the thread, but I also sometimes mix instant coffee into plain yogurt and milk with vanilla stevia. It's a frothy, coffee yogurt drink.
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Black with a little Splenda or a SF Torani syrup. My husband has set up a line of Torani bottles with pumps along our kitchen counter.

And maybe, just sometimes, a hit of kahlua. :D
  • dawndovell
    dawndovell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A little vanilla protein powder, tastes like a latte mmmm

This is a great idea! I am going to try this tomorrow. I am hooked on those international delight creamers and can't remember coffee before them. Thanks for this idea.
  • Flabulousss
    Options
    Black because I'm lazy, saves calories, don't care for extras. However, I do like an Irish coffee when I have to get stuff done (involving a shot or two of good whiskey.)
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Just a lil cream or coffee whitener ( powder)
  • coffee4me57
    Options
    2 Tbs. of half and half
    Going to try vanilla protein powder
    Sometimes I add vanilla extract or pumpkin spice powder to the grounds before brewing and then I don't add anything.