Let's be honest...

Options

Replies

• sarajeanelles
    sarajeanelles Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    They must not have kids together- pregnant women CANNOT control it. I farted so much at night in my sleep my husband says the covers floated 3 feet off the bed....:blushing:

Hardest I have laughed all day!!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    my fiance farts at least 30 times a day (probably a bit of exaggeration), and has no problem doing so in front of me. I on the other hand have farted in front of him but try not to. But if I do, it's not a big deal I guess...
  • janupshaw
    janupshaw Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This was good for a laugh! Yes, we fart in front of each other. You wouldn't want me to blow up would you?
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I've never intentionally farted in front of my husband. Maybe it's happened in my sleep, and I'm sure he's heard me in the restroom. Maybe 3 times, in 10 years, I've let a silent but deadly slip and I'll warm him to GTFO FAST.

He used to do the same for me. Then a few years ago he just got sick of going to restroom or clenching it down. Now he rips them constantly. :grumble: Luckily he's mostly noise and I've learned by the sound whether or not it's going to be nasty.:sick:
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Part of our relationship lore includes the time -- very early on -- when my partner and I exclaimed simultaneously during an intimate moment, "The telltale fart!"*

* See Edgar Allen Poe.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    My husband and I took turns crop dusting the grocery store yesterday. Had to try to see how people reacted without getting caught. It's our idea of a romantic outing. :laugh:
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My husband does not and tries to prevent it with all of his might. But yes, oh yes, I rip em in front of him, and I always get a laugh.
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    I try not to but sometimes... My daughter is a fart machine. She loves to climb up on someones lap (mine, her grandpa) and just let it rip and laugh. :sick: She's 19. She will make some man so proud one day.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    We fart in front of eachother all the time. I get pissed when I snuggle up to him and he farts on my leg.. Thats annoying!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    oh yes. We're completely comfortable around each other. Anything goes. Except pooping with the door open.
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? It's practically a competition here.
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Married 20 years. We fart maturely. We prefer the tactical SBD (silent but deadly) farting then grab the nearest kid (there are 4 of them) and blame it on them! LOL
  • dhilliges2015
    Options
    My husband and I took turns crop dusting the grocery store yesterday. Had to try to see how people reacted without getting caught. It's our idea of a romantic outing. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Wait. . Nobody else does the ol' hold her under the blanket trick!?
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    If I can tell it's going to be horrible, I'll step outside or try to hold it, but otherwise yes. One time he said I "farted on him all the time" so I told him I was going to unleash my farting potential. He slept on the other side of the mattress for the night......
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    *ffrrrrrrrrrpppppppp*

All ya'lls my b1tches now...
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I've always been the farter in my relationships

I take after my dad....
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    My sister in law claims to not fart in front of anyone including her husband (they've been together for 10 years). She says she does it in the bathroom! AS IF. But the look on her face, she was dead set serious.

She even has issues about anyone taking a book/magazine/phone into the toilet?!?

But to answer the question. Yup, I fart in front of my partner & I think it's a hoot at his reaction sometimes :laugh:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a house of eight girls and we all pretended like nothing happened when my Dad let one rumble....seriously just felt like the earth moved a bit but no sound.

So when my husband would announce with great pride and then let one rip I was a bit shocked. But I got used to it. I would try to suppress but yeah...pregnant? Practically every time you move.

I never experienced the 'oops' fart whilst pregnant. I have heard it happens often...
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Hubby watched me give birth, so bodily functions is meh.

Honestly we see sometimes who can fart the loudest or have the smelliest ones, which I win. he wins on the belching contest.

And agree about the pregnancy gas.