Let's be honest...

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,566 Member
    Options
    My wife can tell what I ate that day when I fart.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My dog takes responsibility for them, including her own. When someone farts and she leaves the room, you know it was bad.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    In my sleep, on accident. lol
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I mean, farting is natural. It just happens. No shame in it. I just try not to do it in front of people I don't "know" that well.

I rip it up all the time. We still laugh at each others' farts.

Unrelated yet a little similar: one time I went in for an intimate kiss and my husband burped IN MY MOUTH. He absolutely didn't mean it (it just slipped out, apparently). Grossed me out, but I still died laughing.

Dunno. I laughed so hard I pissed my pants in front of him the first few weeks we dated. Any man willing to stick around after that and through all of my 'unladylike' bodily functions is perfect for me. :love:
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I try not to but sometimes... My daughter is a fart machine. She loves to climb up on someones lap (mine, her grandpa) and just let it rip and laugh. :sick: She's 19. She will make some man so proud one day.

My mother used to run up to my father, sit on his lap for a quick cuddle, let loose a SBD and run away giggling as it finally hit my poor Dad. She didn't do it often but it was funny when I was a kid to see.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    A coworker was telling me today that she and her husband have never farted in front of each other (and they've been married 20 years). If they have to do it, they go to the bathroom. WTH? So be honest, do you fart in front of your significant other?

If at all possible, no. It happens sometimes though. But I believe we should leave as much mystery in the relationship as possible when it comes to certain bodily functions.
  • rainavsfood
    rainavsfood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Guilty. :ohwell: Protein farts kick in and one has NO CONTROL. :sick: :bigsmile:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a house of eight girls and we all pretended like nothing happened when my Dad let one rumble....seriously just felt like the earth moved a bit but no sound.

So when my husband would announce with great pride and then let one rip I was a bit shocked. But I got used to it. I would try to suppress but yeah...pregnant? Practically every time you move.

I never experienced the 'oops' fart whilst pregnant. I have heard it happens often...
    8 months pregnant in college, I was sitting on the floor in class, I had to roll onto my knees to get up because my belly was so huge... I let one rip so loud, I fell over laughing, and then I about suffocated from the smell. It cleared the room :blushing:
  • TheIncredibleJoms
    TheIncredibleJoms Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me and my significant other actually kiss each other when we fart. :laugh:
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Yup, in fact he just did!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Haha, this topic is hilarious! My boyfriend and I are currently long distance, so when we are together.. I've only accidentally.. farted once in front of him, and that was basically his fault for tickling me. But that was like more than a year ago. He visited me again a little over a week ago, and he has never had a problem farting around me. And then trying to fan his fart in my direction--ah, he is so classy <33 My love.

Which when we were just friends, (which was for 6 years before we were "together") I found odd since none of my friends ever farted in front of me, lol. But now that we're dating, he says I won't truly love him until I can fart comfortably around him. He says he'd laugh and I know he would but.. I suppose it'll be easier to do once we're living together. l just can't make myself do it, and I was sad to see him go back home, but glad I no longer had to hold my farts in so long around him it'd cause me pain, lol.
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    I grew up in a house of eight girls and we all pretended like nothing happened when my Dad let one rumble....seriously just felt like the earth moved a bit but no sound.

So when my husband would announce with great pride and then let one rip I was a bit shocked. But I got used to it. I would try to suppress but yeah...pregnant? Practically every time you move.

I never experienced the 'oops' fart whilst pregnant. I have heard it happens often...
    8 months pregnant in college, I was sitting on the floor in class, I had to roll onto my knees to get up because my belly was so huge... I let one rip so loud, I fell over laughing, and then I about suffocated from the smell. It cleared the room :blushing:

bwwwwwwwwwwhahahaha!!!
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I fart all the time, my husband seen me give birth there is no reason a fart would throw him off.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    yeah.... we even make jokes about it, when we have Mexican food, we have a fart war LOL... we can get gross
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I fart all the time, my husband seen me give birth there is no reason a fart would throw him off.

YUP. Somehow pooping on the delivery table seems to put other bodily functions into perspective. :laugh:
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I once convinced a bf that it was physically impossible for women to fart. He bought it. then one day, months later, out of the blue, he says " wait a minute... my mom farts ALL THE TIME, you lied!!! WOMEN CAN FART!!!!"

LOL

My farts are 99.9% silent and non-smelling, I can get away with farting all the time, but I pretend to be grossed out when a guy farts.

What I find truly disgusting though is burping. I can't burp, no one in my family burps, I find it so gross, like mouth farts coming from your face. If my guy burps around me, there will be no intimacy for the next 12 hours. I cannot get close to a mouth that farts. yuck.
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options

YUP. Somehow pooping on the delivery table seems to put other bodily functions into perspective. :laugh:

Ain't it the truth if he seen that, then everything is is okay
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Only if I'm 1000% sure it's silent.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Only if I'm 1000% sure it's silent.

Lol, the harder I try to make it silent, the louder it is. :laugh:
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member