Strangest thing you've seen

Options

Replies

• 4jamaica
    4jamaica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Dairy Queen in Oklahoma during the summer. Spotted a rather large man sitting down, with his jewels dangling out the side of his shorts.
  • virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just last week I saw a man riding a tandem bicycle alone, down the middle of the road. The back pedals were going, but no passenger. Poor man, no one to ride with. :cry:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    In our town we have a meat packing plant that does only kosher foods. The Rabbi wears medical scrubs and a yarmulka everyday at work.....he jogs in this on his lunch hour.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    A few things:
    1) A homeless man singing Kung Fu Fighter while he was fighting with trees.
    2) Avenue Q, just off Dupont Circle in Washington DC on Halloween night.
    3) People on the Great Wall of China stopping me and asking to have their picture taken with me.
    4) A maitre d' who was less than 5 ft tall in a red velvet suit (Warsaw, Poland).
  • Holly_penguin
    Holly_penguin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    In Hangzhou China, saw a large black possibly Newfoundland-type dog in the trunk of a VW sedan on a very very busy city street driving in traffic. The trunk was up and jammed open in some way I could not tell at the speed I was traveling.

China is full of weird sights, most of the food variety...but this was pretty awesome.
  • amandaknight787
    amandaknight787 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a pharmacist so I get shown and told very strange things all the time. My favorite was a man's sister walking up as I was about to take a bite of my lunch and wanted me to look at her brother's *kitten* rash. Yes, I said *kitten* rash. In the middle of a busy drug store in front of about 15 people. I declined. Was a pretty good deterrent to eating though.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Demons...
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have spent 30 years (Born and Bought up in mumbai) never seen that :)
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    lol...how did your mother react..
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    I see bizarre things all the time, so I will just go with the most recent.

Last week I woke up to glass breaking and people screaming and yelling outside, not too strange considering where I live. I look outside and see two groups of people, one right across the street, and the other a few doors down. They're yelling the normal "*kitten* you" type stuff. So, one guy starts yelling "Ima show you what I got, you just wait right here." and storms off. I'm waking up my husband now, thinking this guys getting a gun and things are going to get nasty. The dude comes back into the street with a molotov cocktail and throws it on to the opposing sides roof. Luckily, the house didn't burn down. But arson in the middle of a heated fight, that's a new one for me.
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Last week I saw a guy riding his 10-speed bike wearing nothing but his tightie whities, a neck tie, sandals & socks and a fedora, singing his fool head off.

My mother & I went to NYC for a long weekend when I was in high school. We went for a ride in a horse-drawn carriage and everything was great until we pulled up beside a convertible with the top down and a guy performing oral sex on a woman in the backseat, with the driver and front-seat passenger talking like they were oblivious to the action in the back. I think that was the last time my mom went to NY.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I saw a Chevrolet bow-tie emblem bearing down on me just before that stupid f**k in an Astrovan knocked me off my bike.

I see skunks, possums, raccoon, and coyotes all the time.
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    people that shop walmart.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    A huge, tough looking black guy walking a white bunny on a leash.

Amsterdam is weird.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The 2 girls one cup video! Lost all faith in humanity then.

I'm so pissed I never got to see that!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    In Hangzhou China, saw a large black possibly Newfoundland-type dog in the trunk of a VW sedan on a very very busy city street driving in traffic. The trunk was up and jammed open in some way I could not tell at the speed I was traveling.

China is full of weird sights, most of the food variety...but this was pretty awesome.

We were in Beijing, and there was a Chinese dwarf walking down the street. I don't why I had never imagined there were Chinese little people, but it struck me as so strange. :ohwell:
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    A guy doing butt flexes in the aisle of an airplane on a flight from Miami to Chicago.

He was of middle eastern/asian decent. I think he did it purposely trying to freak people out because he was also doing breathing exercises. I just wanted to smack him on the rear and ask him if his butt fell asleep.
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    While on vacation in Toronto when I was about 12, my parents and I were stopped to a right light and a woman ran out of a duplex stark naked with a comforter wrapped around her shoulders, I'm thinking she may have been someone's mistress getting caught by the his wife/girlfriend because girl ran out of there like the house was on fire! haha
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options

Going into a Buffalo Bills Game I saw a girl puking out of a parked limo & then fall out of the limo into her puke.

I think that happens to a lot of Buffalo fans :laugh:
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I lived in Mumbai India for almost 2 years - one day while riding an auto rickshaw to work, I saw a stark naked man walking along the street. Yep, saw everything ... :noway:
    Same here, except it was 2 years ago in Austin, Texas.