everyone who needs to loose 50 or more pounds

Options

Replies

• Mairacrg
    Mairacrg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You guys if you find a good product that will benefit everyone here would be a good idea. I found the Jell-o Fruit sensations. It's Jell-o with fruit at the bottom delicious and it's only 30 calories. Amazing since I have being looking for snacks low in cal. Definently I would give 5 star rating
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    New member as of today and I'd like to join in the fun! I have about 85+ pounds to loose with a goal of doing it in a year (or something real close).
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Who is finding all this weight we are loosing?? Ha ha.
    I just want to feel good.
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    I have 61 lbs or more to lose depending on how I look and feel when I get to my goal. I have a mini goal to lose 28 lbs by my daughters 1st birthday. Which is the 1st of August. If is going to be hard to do seeing how I have 7 weeks to do it. If I don't make it I am not going to be upset as long as I have lost and I am looking better. I am exercising 80 minutes a day and consuming only 1,200 calories.
    Good Luck Everyone!:happy:
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    63 pounds to loose.
    Looks as if it is a looooooooong way.
    I might change that and set a smaller goal. Thinking about it.
    But that is where I need to be. At least.
  • tryingagain
    tryingagain Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Just checking in. Week two. Lost another pound. :smile:

67637.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • geisharunner
    Options
    Hey all! I'd love to join this thread! I'm 23 and have 55 lbs to lose. Today starts a fresh start for me. I'm ok with staying within my calories but I just don't work out. I was suppose to get on my treadmill this morning, but I didn't :grumble: So, that means ... I have to do it after work!

Good luck to everyone this week! :bigsmile:
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose between 55-65 lbs. I have been on my new plan for 2 days and feeling real good. the best I have felt all year. I have started several plans this year but have failed each one. This week I feel confident I will suceed. I have noted all the things that made me fail the past 20 times and using that knowledge to suceed this time. I have also read a lot from everyone here and using that to help me be motivated and proud of myself for getting back on the bike to try again.:smile:

I am going to look forward to this thread everyday.
  • Mairacrg
    Mairacrg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hello you guys,

I hope everyone had a nice fathers day,

I hope this week is great for everyone!
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    I didn't do well this last week- the fun of being out of school, lack of structure (routine is shot) and the stress of testing for the Black Belt- I am not writing down what I did weight wise because I KNOW that it will be different next week:tongue: You never realize how much movement you do when you are teaching until you sit down and put your feet up.
  • tryingagain
    Options
    Hey!

Where did everyone go. No updates since the 17th! How can we help each other if we don't write. I have this mental thing that is keeping from exercising. I have walked a little. I know I should, but I keep saying no. Lazy could be the truth. I am doing okay as far as the food is concerned.

My husband likes to eat out at a Mexican restaurant. What do you get when you eat Mexican?

This is a great site! So many people to help each other. Remember take it one day at a time. If you make it through today, that is one step on the long journey. This is a journey that will make us happier and heathier for the rest of our live. It is worth it. It is something for yourself and no one else. Be good to your self! Care.
  • tryingagain
    Options
    Well, weigh-in day again. I lost one more pound. Slow but in the right direction.

67637.png
  • tryingagain
    Options
    keeping it to the top. good luck. work hard.
  • tryingagain
    Options
    Time to check in again. Two more lucky pounds gone.

67637.png
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Vacation- you can understand: family:ohwell: , on the road:sick: , not many hotspots where we were. I did not bring the scale with me :bigsmile: and I will be gone from one until the 20th so I am trying to stay on top of my "life style" change. Since my blood sugar has been up and down:grumble: I haven't been doing good- I am stay where I am until the 17th so that should help.:happy:
  • tryingagain
    Options
    Checking in for week 5. Stayed the same for the first time since I started on June 1. Sad day, but at least no gain.

How are others doing?

67637.png
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    dont worry sometimes that happens if you exercise alot you gain muscle. Are you measuring yourself, if not I would start at least once a month. You sometimes loose inches instead of weight. I think the scale is evil. I have not lost any weight this week but I have upped my exercise and think I am gaining muscle. Keep up the good work. :drinker:
  • tryingagain
    Options
    I have not been measuring myself. I think I will start. Thanks for the support and the suggestion.

67637.png
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am finally in a good place and starting to lose. I agree, do your measurements.....on those weeks that you don't lose...it is great to go back and see how many inches you have lost. That will keep you movtivated and feeling good. Good Luck to everyone!!
  • tagteach
    tagteach Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose 50 pounds. I'm at 205 and at 5'4 I'm starting to feel it in my ankles and knees.