What turns you on and why?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Someone bringing me a drink while I relax here. Why? Do I have to answer why?

beachvacation.jpg

I was thinking other things until I saw this.
    Totally going to have to agree with it!!!
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Nice face, nice butt.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Slash fanfiction. I don't know why.

11l388g.gif

Yeah. Same.
  • BHKLEIN
    BHKLEIN Posts: 104
    Options
    I Iike men who take charge. I'm usually the agressive one so it's nice to get a little back on occasion!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    confidence and a juvenile sense of humor
  • jenijen25
    jenijen25 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    confident but not cocky :)
  • kaydeedoubleu1
    kaydeedoubleu1 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    genuine, positive guys to which conversation never ends...and it doesnt hurt if they laugh at all your jokes! and a beard, and someone open minded and pro gay rights, such a turn on!
  • NBBorg
    NBBorg Posts: 38
    Options
    Good Girls.
  • charlene1873
    charlene1873 Posts: 263
    Options
    Big guys and tattoos! If he happens to look like Colin Farrell or the Rock even better!

I like somebody with a brain and a sense of humour too
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend stalks me...

he'll be randomly leaning up against something (counter top, wall, doorjamb) get this look in his eye and lick his lower lip and then he'll start walking towards me, his shoulders hunch forward like he's about to fall into a loping run and he gets this determined glint...

i swear to god my clothes just melt off at that point.

I know mine just did! Mmm, I love being stalked like that.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies just described ME!

just kidding. :tongue:

My wife turns me on...she is HOT, smart, loving...and loves fast cars! (We met in a racing club). More importantly, she is a loyal military wife that understands when I have to be away from home. :heart:
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies just described ME!

just kidding. :tongue:

My wife turns me on...she is HOT, smart, loving...and loves fast cars! (We met in a racing club). More importantly, she is a loyal military wife that understands when I have to be away from home. :heart:

Awww...I edit mine. Add to the list: guys who love their wives and are proud of it!
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    confidence in herself, and if she is a bit bolshy, i cant help it, i secretly love being dominated a little bit

28629_zoom.jpg
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    confidence in herself, and if she is a bit bolshy, i cant help it, i secretly love being dominated a little bit

28629_zoom.jpg

Your secret is safe here on the World Wide Web.

thank God, phew!
  • davisjojo
    davisjojo Posts: 8
    Options
    A nice smile....big chest and well dressed...I love thick body men with a nice smile...a smile with nice teeth makes me melt lol
  • weajewjewbee
    Options
    just a few things i like. wont tell everything though..

a woman who can stand up for herself but waits to see if the guy will stand up for her.

a woman who knows the woman games to play on a guy but really doesnt want to play the games unless the timing is right. lol

a smart woman, even if she is smarter than me HOWEVER, just cuz a book says so does not mean it is true in reality. use the education but dont be brainwashed by it. THINK FOR YOURSELF!

a woman that likes to be sexually worshiped but also demands to be man handled too.

then there is the looks & body. LMAO