What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Replies

• Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    I want all the cute small clothes at the expensive stores clearance areas

Amen to that!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    because I like the attention I get when I look hot....I'm an attention *kitten*. There I said it.

Oh and squats seriously improve my sexual stamina...juss saying.

tumblr_mo2lnosTjS1s9qwcao1_1280.jpg
  • tlmcint
    tlmcint Posts: 74 Member
    @Lady_Senie omg Tyr Anasazi (Keith Hamilton Cobb) ticker?! god he's hawt! And gay, so there goes my fantasies *sigh... but he's awfully nice to drool over.
  • Lady_Senie
    because I like the attention I get when I look hot....I'm an attention *kitten*. There I said it.

Oh and squats seriously improve my sexual stamina...juss saying.

tumblr_mo2lnosTjS1s9qwcao1_1280.jpg

I love your post, Julie! The headstone is a REALLY nice touch!

Oh and here's another selfish reason: I'm so tired of being 'the fat chick with the great personality'. Time's they are a'changin ^_^
  • Lady_Senie
    @Lady_Senie omg Tyr Anasazi (Keith Hamilton Cobb) ticker?! god he's hawt! And gay, so there goes my fantasies *sigh... but he's awfully nice to drool over.

WHAT??? Oh God, say it ain't so! ::cries:: He's so... so yummy! ::cries more::

::sniffles:: Oh well.. I still wanna have a comparable body....
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    To be the hot beautiful one in my group of friends ( or at least AS hot haha)

To feel comfortable in my own skin and not feel like people are judging my chub

To have jean shopping be a little less terrible!

you must hang around a lot of penthouse pets.....
  • Juliejustsaying
    I am absolutely loving reading all these. Here's another:

For years, I've always said to people "I'd love to be your size" or "I'd love to have your shape/body". I want people to say that to me!!!

You know I had some ladies at the clothing store say something like that to me a few months back...it was awesome beyond words. They said, "oh I bet you have no trouble finding clothes, you're so tiny you'd look good in everything!"

glow with pride!!!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    I'd like to upgrade from "uggo" or "total dog" to "butter face".
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    This afternoon clearly laid out my selfish reason: I want to be light enough to be easily picked up and have sex standing. Well, I suppose I wouldn't be the one standing, but you get the gist.

::giggles:: Wall Sex For Da Win!!

All of 'dis
  • Juliejustsaying
    I'd like to upgrade from "uggo" or "total dog" to "butter face".

STOP!!! you ARE beautiful lady!
  • Juliejustsaying
    This afternoon clearly laid out my selfish reason: I want to be light enough to be easily picked up and have sex standing. Well, I suppose I wouldn't be the one standing, but you get the gist.

::giggles:: Wall Sex For Da Win!!

All of 'dis

Oh HELL to the yes!!!! I had that for the first time last year...it was hella fun.
  • JerseyGirlinTN
    JerseyGirlinTN Posts: 144 Member
    To sit down without my thighs flattening into puddles of fat and a roll tumbling over the top of my jeans, lol!
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    - My high school's ten year reunion in two years so I want to strut in there and shock the hell out of everyone who bullied me and barked at me as I walked down the hall making my life a living hell.

- Revenge on the guy friend who strung me along for years confessing his feelings over and over, making several moves but always screwing me over every time we'd get close to actually becoming something because someone smaller and cuter always came along and ruined the moment.

- To feel equal to my girlfriends, they all rock the hell out of their clothes and I want to do the same
  • MRL1107
    MRL1107 Posts: 74
    I want to be that girl that everyone envies at the gym in the yoga shorts and sports bra.

The girl that always breaks my focus. :angry:

Yeah...Because she's hot! I want to be that girl!!!!
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    TO finally participate in slutty halloween. :devil:

No really, I read somewhere once that everyone's body deserves to be strong enough to protect their loved ones in an emergency and that always stuck with me. Imagine an emergency where the shape you let yourself get in prevented you from saving a child's or spouse's life. It would be devastating to know you, in essence, LET that happen by not taking care of yourself. If called I want to give it MY ALL and know that actually was ALL.

Slutty halloween costumes are just the frosting on the cake.
  • JaderadeZ
    JaderadeZ Posts: 24
    Ive always been jealous of my sister and for once I want her to be jealous of me.

Not to mention I want to fit into the cute clothes that are way too small!
  • I just want to feel sexy and confident in absolutely anything I wear
  • .. I like dresses. :p
    Amen. All the models in them are like 7 ft tall and 100. I'm sitting there thinking, "Are these only for tall folks"? I WANNA LOOK ELEGANT TOO!
  • To show my Ex that he lost the sexy and beautiful me.
  • swagoner94
    swagoner94 Posts: 220 Member
    Guyssssssssss....

:'(

I just really want to have a hotter body than my bf's ex....
    It seriously kills me. He seems to not care. Claims to not care. He's the only male body I'll ever totally see. I won't be the only female body he has seen. I HAVE TO BE BETTER THAN HER :'(
    (although......I like to think my face is nicer...)