What NSV did you have this week?

Options

Replies

• bef123
    bef123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I no longer have a big muffin top when I sit down or sit down which I have had for 5 years!
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    HUSBAND NOTICED ! Whoa ! Stop the presses - hold the phone - WHAT ?

And did this all without him noticing I was on a "diet" so I wouldn't get sabotaged (in a nice way).
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    button up shirt fits arms better! :)
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Fit into the smaller work pants.
    Hiked 9 1/2 miles.
    Dropped a shirt size.

Life is good.
  • reenielovesthebeach
    Options
    I did this last year at the same time and lost about 36 ilbs but have put 25 back on. Just started back and have been good with my eating habits for two days. Every day is a struggle but I can do it again and I will.
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    1: I only weighed twice this week instead of obsessing over the numbers
    2: I have limited myself to 1 diet soda a day for 2 weeks now...down from about 7 or 8 a day.
    3: I've worked out for 2 weeks after not working out for many many years.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I was excited to go the beach and show off my hard work in a TWO PIECE bathing suit. I haven't worn a two piece in 7 years.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    This week I ran 3.33 miles without stopping in the 90+ degree heat. Yay.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Between walking and biking, I have logged over 57 miles this week. Six months ago, I would get winded going to the refrigerator for a beer!
  • DucksandOranges
    DucksandOranges Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I totally resisted some free pizza at work. *Flex*

*claps*

pretty amazing if you ask me.

although all of these NSV are pretty amazing:) Good work everyone! keep it up!
  • sherriwedel
    sherriwedel Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    - in the grocery store last night my husband was walking behind me & he said, "your butt is getting smaller"

- my cell rang yesterday & my 9 year old answered it. he told my sister, " mom cant talk to you right now she's on her bike thing, she's going to make it to 60 minutes without stopping because she's a BOSS!!

^^ and i DID!!
  • wideeyedla
    wideeyedla Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I survived Cub Scout camp with the monster hill climb twice a day.
  • mooookie
    mooookie Posts: 22
    Options
    Guy at work kept pushing me to do 300 push ups in a half an hour.. Did it in 29 minutes..
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I had three :)
    1. My doctor took me off the High Blood pressure meds
    2. I am fitting into my hidden in the back of the closet bucket full of clothes.
    3. I lost 1 inch of my waist and 1 off my hips!
    I'm doing a happy dance today
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The KFC down the road from my house went out of business. Now my husband won't talk me into going there far too often! =>
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Chins. I did 4 sets of 4 when I was previously doing sets of 2.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    On Sunday I cleaned out my closet to get ready for a move, and threw out a lot of things that I don't want anymore, or don't fit anymore as I've lost a few pounds. I found a couple pairs of jeans that I haven't worn in years that I was able to fit in to.

They were ugly and I still threw them away...but it was nice to see that I can fit into a smaller size than I thought.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Another pair of jeans is way to large to wear. :D
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    1. My belt is on a new tighter notch!
    2. Bought some size 18 pants (one size down)
    3. Those pants are skinny jeans which I never thought I would wear.
    4. Wore them for dress down day with boots and got told how cute I look by several people!
    5. Got hit on this week! (although I'm extremely happy with my man, still made me feel like whatever I'm doing is working)
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I realized that the belt I wear actually matter now that you can see it.

Along those same lines, I have been wearing the same belt for nearly a year. I used to have to replace them every 2-3 months as my gut would push on them soooo hard the holes would rip. Also, going to need a new one soon, on the last hole now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!