How big is too big?

Options

Replies

• catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I thought this discussion would involve pics.....just another disappointing thread...
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I thought this discussion would involve pics.....just another disappointing thread...

How YOU Doin
  • BubbiesMommy823
    Options
    I'll answer your dirty question...

HELL no! ;-)
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Well, without a picture of yourself right now, I couldn't answer your question.

As for the other "dirty" question: Yes, there is too big.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I would ask guys the same question regarding women. :laugh:

<3 cesareans

You would.

All "natural" birth, and there are STILL men who are too big for me, even after having a 10 lb baby. :flowerforyou:

And for OP: I prefer a cut look to a bulked look on men.

I cannot tell if you were being snarky with me or not, but I am assuming you were.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    For question #2 it depends on the woman. While there is a lot good prep can do to ease things in regards to girth, there is also actual body limitations to take into account for length. Men are different sizes and so are women.
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    1. Too big is when you feel you are too big, not others.

2. When it hurts.

This!
  • getting_fit86
    getting_fit86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    From a female perspective... I like men to be really big. Like Hulk Hogan big - I think the ripped look is sexy.
  • leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    do what makes YOU happy, OP. Mr. Olympia gets mad props from me. And, no.

^^This...definitely^^
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    You can have the nice cut arms but you better be soft in the middle. That's how I like em.
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    In WWE terms, preference would be for Randy Orton, but I wouldn't say no to The Rock.
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    Every girl is attracted to different looks. So you should decide what look YOU want for yourself. :) Do what makes you feel good, confidence is sexy on any body. And I do not think you look too big if your profile pic is you currently, not too big at all.

As for the second question: Perhaps...lol
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options

How YOU Doin
    Heeeyyy no how you doin? pics?
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    So I'm bulking until January. I still have some definition in my abs but not as chiseled as it was. However, my back, chest, traps, and arms are all getting pretty big. I have had several guys tell me I"m getting "too big". Now I'm not trying to look like Mr. Olympia or anything just add some size to some areas. So I guess my question is more aimed at the females.. When is enough enough?

Oh P.S. for the ones with the dirty minds....Is there a such thing as too big?

TIP: If GUYS are telling you that you are getting to big, it may just be a little jealousy.
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    So I'm bulking until January. I still have some definition in my abs but not as chiseled as it was. However, my back, chest, traps, and arms are all getting pretty big. I have had several guys tell me I"m getting "too big". Now I'm not trying to look like Mr. Olympia or anything just add some size to some areas. So I guess my question is more aimed at the females.. When is enough enough?

TIP: If GUYS are telling you that you are getting to big, it may just be a little jealousy.

^This. Like how girls tell other girls they are getting too skinny. lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Guys generally dont work this way.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

<3 cesareans

You would.

All "natural" birth, and there are STILL men who are too big for me, even after having a 10 lb baby. :flowerforyou:

:laugh: That made my vagina cringe a little bit OUCH
  • eileen0515
    eileen0515 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    To the first question.

Too big is all about proportion. Everthing must be in balance. Huge shoulders and arms looks alien to me, when the lower body is proportionally smaller. Also, I appreciate a man who can wear a well cut, slim elegant suit. Some of the body builder types just cannot pull off that look. T'shirts yes, fashionable clothes no.

No comment to the second. There is no such thing as privacy on the internet...
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options

How YOU Doin
    Heeeyyy no how you doin? pics?

Only for you :tongue: cat
  • joe_madre
    joe_madre Posts: 693
    Options

<3 cesareans

You would.

:laugh: That made my vagina cringe a little bit OUCH

That's some visual...