Options
Great job girls!!! Time to kick butt in week two!! :drinker:

Here's everyone that weighed in:

pinupweek1.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ugh weekend sucked and I still haven't managed to get back on the exercise train again. This introplay league is making me feel like I slacker so I'm determined to start my C25k tonight!!!. Hoping the rain holds out!!
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    well done everyone, can't wait to weigh in next week, I've been to the dentist today and can't eat, so with any luck that will help me lose more this week! :laugh:
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Way To Go Everyone!!

Still very nervous if I'll meet my mini goal by my anniversary. Today is my last day of Insanity =)

Debating if I should start Brazil Butt Lift & Hip Hop Abs tomorrow or wait til Monday. Or start one program this week and start the other next. There are days where each program has two dvds to do...so on if I start them at the same time, there will be times where I do 4 workouts! LOL

If I wait til Monday than the rest of the week I may do a mini recovery week with the Insanity dvd or do some of the week 1 of Insanity.

Would really like to see 159 at least on Sunday! LOL
  • rsmsdance
    Options
    I weigh in at 151 for yesterday by the way
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not weighing in this week. Was away for the weekend and I got kinda sidetracked. (Forgot that today was Tuesday as well).
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not weighing in this week. Was away for the weekend and I got kinda sidetracked. (Forgot that today was Tuesday as well).

I did the same thing! Whoops!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! Good luck this week!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Whoops! I missed weigh in, too...

SW: 139.9
    Monday's W: 138.8

I hope everyone has a great week!
  • ajsimyan
    ajsimyan Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i missed the weigh in but I didnt lose or gain so i am still 182.4 pounds. I had a crazy weekend full of festivities, but I am back on track today and ready for weigh in next week I will kill the scale. LOL
  • ajsimyan
    ajsimyan Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i missed the weigh in but I didnt lose or gain so i am still 182.4 pounds. I had a crazy weekend full of festivities, but I am back on track today and ready for weigh in next week I will kill the scale. LOL
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder :flowerforyou:
    Last recorded weight: 179.3 lbs on 09/05/10
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I had to weigh in this morning since I was out of town yesterday. No change, still at 144. I danced for at least 17 hours this weekend (more than I slept, lol) and drank so much water I'm surprised that I still managed to be dehydrated! Well, I'm off to Gold's for BodyStep :):):)
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I had to weigh in this morning since I was out of town yesterday. No change, still at 144. I danced for at least 17 hours this weekend (more than I slept, lol) and drank so much water I'm surprised that I still managed to be dehydrated! Well, I'm off to Gold's for BodyStep :):):)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    WOW! I'm so impressed with everyone! Almost 50 pounds? Is anybody as amazed by that as I am?

I had a rough weekend too. Once I eat something I don't know how to count, it kinda snow balls and then I can't face the food diary. I feel silly even writing that but it's one of my biggest struggles. It's easy during the week because I have a schedule and everything is structured but Saturday nights and Sunday's are really hard. I almost dread them and that is just wrong. Anyway, knowing how the weekends go helps keep my week on track, I guess that's good.

Good job beautiful Pin-ups! We rock!!!

Today was day 2 of INSANITY. I got up early and did it. My legs are dead.
    (how come there is no little smiley face for "dead"?)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Great Job ladies! :drinker:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Ok not so bad I'm now at 134.6 again, lol, I was there last week but received a TOM visit so now I'm back. Hoping to be at 132.5 by next weigh in! Hope everyone is having a great week so far. I am so so busy this week I can hardly think. :noway: Guess it's a good thing I like to be busy. So you may not see much of me this week. But Ill do my best to keep up! Got some exciting excersices planned out this week and my g/f and I have put together a whole little group of gal's that all will be getting together and working out, going on walks and what not. It starts tomorrow and I'm really excited. As for now heading out with my little man for a nice long walk or bike ride haven't decided yet. I :heart: These cold mornings so much! Yay for fall! *:bigsmile: doin a happy dance*
  • emilysparey
    Options
    2lbs lost, fingers crossed for the next weigh in!

215lbs
  • laineylou26
    laineylou26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oops...forgot to weigh in! Since I weighed so late in the week last week, I'm at the same - 215!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Everyone did great!!!
  • DC_Veg
    Options
    Too late to join in on this?