Starting insanity. Anyone want to start with me?

Options

Replies

• proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting my insanity/Chalean extreme hybrid I'd be happy to add ya

When r u starting?
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    I just started today... Fit test= kind feel like barfing! Lol!

I'm starting Wednesday. I will be picking up tye dvds tomorrow
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    I'm starting again tomorrow! Three times I've gotten 4 months in and then part way through the "rest" week I just stop. Ugh! It's been about 2 months since I've worked out. Tomorrows going to be rough :)

Wait for me please....

Let's do 8t together and motivate eqch other
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow and will definitely need encouragement! :D I cant wait to get started, but am also a little bit terrified... :/

Don't be terrified just do what you can modify if you need to. The results will come even if you don't do it perfectly. That happened to me with p90x. I'm happy I was able to finish now after a few days of vacation I'm ready to keep it up
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    Hey

I'm starting tomorrow too. Gulp! Have sent you a friend request. Also anyone wanting to add me please do. I need as much encouragement as possible and seeing people on here who are sticking with it really helps.

Good luck everyone, looking forward to sharing and hearing results xxx
  • Natashadb
    Natashadb Posts: 44
    Options
    I just finished my first week of insanity and it is awesome! Plus Shaun T is super yummy, so gives me something to drool over :-)
  • pHatWeenie
    pHatWeenie Posts: 23
    Options
    Mee.... I start today :D
  • Natashadb
    Natashadb Posts: 44
    Options
    Mee.... I start today :D

You are awesome ;-)
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I completed the program back in May and had the best results than any other program! Right now I am doing Focus T25, Shaun T's new program. Hope you "enjoy" it as much as I did and have great results! Just remember to stick with it, even if you feel like quitting! You can always modify the moves or take extra breaks if needed but do not quit!
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

If anyone wants a copy of Insanity - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00CBK12JA
  • gsop22
    gsop22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have 3 weeks left of insanity. So far its going great. Sent you a friend request. If anyone else wants to add me your more than welcome. I usually log all my workouts with a heart rate monitor and am on every day since I started.
  • hughesj626
    Options
    I just started week 4 today.
    best of luck and keep pushing play !!!
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Did you see a lot of weight loss in the first month....or first couple of weeks...I'm on Day 11 of insanity and have not budged on the scale but I am losing inches - did it take a while for it to start coming off the scale too>?

From what I've heard from my health coach/everyone who's completed Insanity, month 1 is tough (which it is from my own experience), month 2 is the one that really shreds you. I finished day one of month 2 today....bruuutal!!!
  • curlychellz
    Options
    my husband I are starting today! He did his this AM and I'll do mine this evening...hopefully tomorrow we can get it in together before work. Good luck everyone and Lord knows I need it back!
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    I have 3 weeks left of insanity. So far its going great. Sent you a friend request. If anyone else wants to add me your more than welcome. I usually log all my workouts with a heart rate monitor and am on every day since I started.

Don't forget to post your results to get some motivation!
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 and could use support. I have a new coach and I'm going to be successful this time. 3rd times a charm,right? :-)
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    I just started today... Fit test= kind feel like barfing! Lol!

Lol same here! I started today, and I have NO idea how ill make it through the next two months. I'll be looking for a few Insane friends for support, so anyone feel free to add me.

For those runners out there who are doing Insanity, do you run on the days you do Insanity? I want to, but I'm afraid I would be overworking myself..at the same time, I'm still trying to improve my running and I feel if I take two months off, ill just be backtracking.
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    I'm so excited to finally get started
    Doing 5he fit test tomorrow and day 1 on Wednesday.

Let's stay motivated
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am on month 6 of doing P90X, doing a modified version, I hopefully will start Insanity in the next 6 weeks, once I am done with school, good luck to you!!!!
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I also just finished day one of month 2 today and agree it was brutal!!!! Also from my own experience the scale didn't budge much at all the first month. Looking forward to seeing what month 2 does for me. I'm hoping for great results.
    Did you see a lot of weight loss in the first month....or first couple of weeks...I'm on Day 11 of insanity and have not budged on the scale but I am losing inches - did it take a while for it to start coming off the scale too>?

From what I've heard from my health coach/everyone who's completed Insanity, month 1 is tough (which it is from my own experience), month 2 is the one that really shreds you. I finished day one of month 2 today....bruuutal!!!