Speedos?

Options

Replies

• Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Daniel Craig. But those are more like short trunks. When I say Speedo I mean the briefs. I'm not sure even he could make those work. It's amazing how a little extra fabric on the sides is such an improvement.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Stop calling him gross. :angry:

3695894826_2f16c595_Calvin+Klein+SS+1991+Ad+Campaign+-+Marcus+Schenkenberg+01.jpg
  • workoutdood
    workoutdood Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    interesting responses
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    OMG. I have just realized that I am a tight swim panty freak. That 007 pic just did it for me. Wow.

Ok, not many can pull it off (oh get your MIND out of the gutter!) but neither can a lot of girls pull off a bikini. I have seen men and women wearing skimpy suits that they just shouldn't.

Basically, if it gives you a muffin-"anything" then do us all a favor and go for full coverage.

But for the men who have the physique and look good in one, I say, go for it. They've ogled women for centuries. Turnabout is fair play.
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    Never. Ever. For any reason. /shudder
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I think the actual Speedo can look great on some guys if they have the right physique to pull it off, i.e.: long cut legs, tight butt, broad shoulders and med-smallish hips (imo) This is actually pretty hot!

ryan-lochte-wears-a-tiny-speedo-while-warming-up-for-race-in-vancouver__oPt.jpg

Plus any dude brave enough to strut this in public, you know you don't want to mess with. I find that level of confidence very sexy.

but personally I prefer this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4J0mqeUXOWLG-kWVt5-F1eEXZiOogLaa-crceL49zYSgkz2rpng

they cover just a little more and are less reminiscent of women's panties. :laugh:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I think the actual Speedo can look great on some guys if they have the right physique to pull it off, i.e.: long cut legs, tight butt, broad shoulders and med-smallish hips (imo) This is actually pretty hot!

ryan-lochte-wears-a-tiny-speedo-while-warming-up-for-race-in-vancouver__oPt.jpg

Plus any dude brave enough to strut this in public, you know you don't want to mess with. I find that level of confidence very sexy.

but personally I prefer this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4J0mqeUXOWLG-kWVt5-F1eEXZiOogLaa-crceL49zYSgkz2rpng

they cover just a little more and are less reminiscent of women's panties. :laugh:

I actually prefer the Speedo. Mind you, they're both lovely. I like skinnier manly physiques in teeny tiny suits too.

Ultimately, I'm not on Earth to critique what other people wear. I don't care if someone with an imperfect body wears a skimpy swimsuit.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    ^^ most recent Speedos (as defined by most) I think look good! on those guys

I think what makes them often NOT look good, or rather, what many people might find off-putting, is that the lining underneath is just insufficient to hide the shapes (even, textures) they contain. Gotta pack it up in public!

(I believe that's Daniel Craig again? I know those pecs & thighs. Yeah anything he wears is ace)
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Go 007 styles

daniel-craig-james-bond-swimming-trunks.jpg

This. Some people look at me like I'm weird...but they're just jealous of my legs. boardshorts are for 12 year old boys and surfers.
  • workoutdood
    Options
    starting to look like about half on here find speedos acceptable assuming the man has the body to pull it off...
  • onwarddownward
    Options
    Go 007 styles

daniel-craig-james-bond-swimming-trunks.jpg

This. Some people look at me like I'm weird...but they're just jealous of my legs. boardshorts are for 12 year old boys and surfers.

Pics or it didn't happen!
  • workoutdood
    Options
    bump
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    bump

Are you just going to keep bumping this until you get the answer you want to hear? If so, I might just start posting kitteh gifs.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    NO
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    NOT IN SPEEDOS NO
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I think what makes them often NOT look good, or rather, what many people might find off-putting, is that the lining underneath is just insufficient to hide the shapes (even, textures) they contain. Gotta pack it up in public!

After years of boys and men in teensy track shorts, dancing tights, and lightweight yoga pants, I've learned not to stare down there. It isn't any worse than what shows in some of the skimpy outfits that women wear.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    In for more pictures of Daniel Craig in swim panties.
  • onwarddownward
    Options
    bump

Are you just going to keep bumping this until you get the answer you want to hear? If so, I might just start posting kitteh gifs.

image-57.jpg~original
  • Malita55
    Malita55 Posts: 15
    Options
    now thats hot ;)
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    In for more pictures of Daniel Craig in swim panties.

Sure thang! If the man's got it, then he can wear whatever he wants... :-)